Reviews for X-Men: Sons of Logan (Book One: Terminus)
Guest chapter 24 . 5/24/2013
Any author worth his salt isnt afraid to kill off a few of his cast members when a story calls for it. So kudos to you :) she died valiantly.
ReaderBot3000 chapter 27 . 11/11/2012
Awesome, awesome, awesome. You have completed something epic here, sir! Or ma'am? Whichever you are, I can only imagine what your professional writing must be like if this is what you do for fun. :)
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Okay so Kitty's death literally made me cry and I loved your interactions between her and Wolverine...you made a very clear distinction between their relationship and her relationship with Kurt (completely separate from the marriage part I mean) it makes a frighteningly sincere warning of what's coming. I was hooked within the first paragraph and that's saying something because I usually run like the devil is on my heels when I encounter a tragedy.
HMMaster chapter 28 . 9/27/2012
Awesome , great! I can't wait to read the next one. You've crafted a masterpiece! You really have!
Dracarot chapter 28 . 9/26/2012
And so round one goes to Sinister.

But we have Cable now. *Starts to laugh madly* Who I believe has the necessary power or knowledge to put Sinister 6ft under permanently. It's a small light on the horizon but it is a light.
Dracarot chapter 26 . 9/25/2012
And so Travis should reveal "all" (ie. all that you need to know until the next time something goes horribly wrong) next chapter, but it appears there destination is already in Laura's sites.

Not to mention I'm guessing the site is across the continent, meaning a LONG road to get their, filled with who knows how many crazed humans and mutants alike. It's like that Zombie apocalypse version of Oregon Trail. (Yes there is a version someone made of that online). The only difference is that we're going in the opposite direction.
HMMaster chapter 25 . 9/11/2012
Zombies (sort of)! Awesome. That was an unexpected turn but it could set up some very nice things in the next Book, which I'm assuming is called Tempest.

Awesome. Very awesome. That was surprisingly blunt and vivid imagery with Vascha and Ciara's bodies, and it was fitting that they died basically together. :)
Dracarot chapter 25 . 9/11/2012
SON OF A (EXPLETIVE!) IT'S LIKE A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IF YOU GAVE THE ZOMBIES SUPERSOLDIER SERUM!

How the heck are they going to rebuild this world now?
Dracarot chapter 24 . 6/25/2012
It appears I was half wrong in my review two chapters ago, she didn't go out like Shugart and Gordon, but like Jorge (Noble 5) on Halo Reach. *Gives a final salute to Vascha*

THe question now becomes is Sinister dead, it will definitely require a more thorough regeneration job, something he may not be capable of if the burns are serious enough. That would probably also mean the Nasty Boy's chances of recovery are dropping a bit as they no longer have the doctors skilll to aid them.

That still leaves X-23... and whatever that Wolverine thing Ciara is seeing, (mental implantation? Life model decoy with added features? Hallucination? Ghost/Spirit? Possibly the real deal (least likely but still possible at this point)?)
Leopard Heels chapter 24 . 6/25/2012
Amazing, the plot was suspenseful and kept me on my toes. you could really relate with the characters and wow killing off your own oc, I did not see that coming.
Dracarot chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
Hmm so perhaps it isn't SHIELD itself that's the problem but rather the man at the top of SHIELD.

Someone deserves a fragging if thats true.

Hmmm Xavier is most likely dead though he could have pulled that trick from the third X men movie and transferred his conciousness to another. That could be a lousy guess but just a guess.
HMMaster chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
God, I hate you for ending it there! Geez! Keep it up!
Dracarot chapter 22 . 5/31/2012
(Expletive!) Vascha is about to go the way of Randy Shugart and Gary Gordon...

Apparently SHIELD was hiding more than I thought it would be. Still Sinisters insinuating that because SHIELD sucks humanity sucks, is baloney. A regime under mutants would have the same flaws as a regime under humans.
HGM67 chapter 22 . 5/30/2012
Tense and completely awesome. Keep up the extremely amazing work. This story deserves more and more attention! The dark and detailed approach is refreshing from the High-School drama approach to some/most X-Men: Evo fics. You can seriously spin a tale, and give us total insight into who each character is and how they would naturally react. I want to read ANYTHING you publish profressionally. If and when you put which comics you write on your profile, I will definitely buy every issue, just knowing that such an awesome story-teller was connected to the book. And I don't even buy comics.
Dracarot chapter 21 . 5/13/2012
"Hey, sport."

For a moment, Ciara's brain seemed to simply switch off, and she felt her arms suddenly drop to her sides, as though weights had been attached to them. The human part of her, that place that had been buried inside layers of predatory instinct, started to wake up.

No one called her 'sport.' No one except...

Then a ghost stepped out of the darkness.

This was not one of Sinister's abominations. She knew that immediately, and without question. The features that had been distorted by the cloning process, the strange smell of laboratories and medical instruments, the vacant, inhuman stare, all of that was absent from the man that stood before her. Instead, there was the smell of sweat and leather and a recently lit cigar. He walked towards her, his worn cowboy boots clicking dully on the metal floor, his posture relaxed, nonthreatening. He withdrew the stogie from his clenched teeth, tapping the ash onto the floor. He regarded it, blew on the smoldering tip, and replaced back into his mouth, puffing smoke that curled around his thick mutton chops and black, wolfish hair.

Ciara's heart leapt into her chest. This was... impossible. She knew that. Knew it with every fiber of her being... And yet, here he was. As though he had never even left them years ago. She felt her body wilt, and fought the tears that began to form in the corners of her eyes. Her knees felt as though they might give out at any moment. She opened her mouth, and her voice found its way out of her throat.

"...Master?"

Logan chuckled, drew again on his cigar, and held a rough, calloused hand out to her.

"Come on, kid, let's finish this. Together."

She hesitated. A part of her still protested as to the sheer impossibility of it all, but that voice was smothered almost instantly by the din of emotions that threatened to overwhelm her.

Ciara stepped forward, placed her hand in Logan's, and let him lead her into the darkness.

Hmmmm, it appears Logan might have faked his death just for this moment. Good to see there is at least some scarring on Sinister from Gans├╝kh's actions. Victory is still possible at this point.

That also begs the question what is X-23's real allegiance, if she "saw Logan die" is she in on his faking it, then what's her larger scheme?

Gah so many possible plots!