Reviews for Say When
Please update!
I'm screaming so much and making the wierdest sounds and once i actually clapped! This fanfiction is the best AU ever, seriously i love it so much! :D :D :D please please update
Please update! :)
Erludovico chapter 7 . 2/15
Your story is great! Great job with "blending" these two worlds. You might want to expand a bit on what mudblood means in this context though it was a bit confusing. But still I love this!
Anon chapter 7 . 1/18
Great story! Update?
babington chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
Ahh this story is fantastic! You have to continue it! I'd love to see where this goes!
Leylaniez chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Hi!

I just read through your entire story and I've got to say I'm really pleased with it. Even though it is an AU, Lily and James' relationship is different and its much more refreshing!
Sunny1601 chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
This is soo good! I can't wait for Chapter 8! (Hey, that rhymed..)
My Thunder chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
OMG! this story is so good! I just found it the other day and I was like HOORAY! a new good Jily fanfic! it takes me a while to find a truly good one. please update soon although I know you are busy :) keep it up! this story's great!
jamespotters chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
The best part about this fic is James Potter and Lily Evans - most fics get too focused on other characters and the fanfiction loses the category of Jily fic - but this one does not. It's wonderful. I really like it. I wish you would update though!
GlimmeringStar chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
I'm absolutely loving this story! It's so hard to find well written fics with a good plot. I really do hope that you update it soon. I can't wait to read what happens ahead! :)
jayrambles chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Moral of the story: keys are important. Very. Unless you want to fall in love with James Potter, of course. ;P
mojojojo198 chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Love this so much. I would write more but I need to sleep.
LucyMcVerden chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Nice story !
MaryLouise1996 chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
This is so great :) Finding fics like these are one of the reasons I love tumblr :D