Reviews for Say When
Asianprincesss chapter 7 . 10/28/2020
Any chance of an update? I love this story and hope you finish it someday
hi chapter 7 . 10/20/2020
was this the ending to the fic? it was super good!
Nina chapter 7 . 8/3/2019
I enjoyed this fic immensely! I really really hope you'll come back to this! It was really starting to take steam, the past secrets were out (though we're still not sure what Richard's problem is), James and Lily were starting to get closer, friends got introduced - it was practically at the best part. I got so obsessed with this fic I even found the tumblr page for it and a couple years ago you said you'd definitely finish it so YAY! Hope it still stands lol and while admittedly it WAS said a couple years ago, it still was a lot more recent than the last chapter so I'm keeping hope haha
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2018
Dude, how does this story end?
GreenEyedGirl94 chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
I really hope you decide to finish this story- it is absolutely amazing in my opinion, and would love to see the direction it would go in.
sparkschaser29702 chapter 7 . 8/1/2018
hi, I hope you update this someday, it's such a lovely story! ️
amy-x-ian-forever chapter 7 . 1/6/2018
Hi, I hope you’re doing all right! I checked the blog and it said less than half a year ago that you’re going to continue this, and I am so relieved. I look forward to the next update, no matter how long it takes. No pressure, and I love your writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
I love your writing! you write some of the best lily x James fanfiction out there x
WannabeLily chapter 7 . 6/26/2017
Just found this and it is SO good! Best fic I've ever read on here tbh, up there with the Life and Times! I usually don't like muggle AUs that much, but this is amazing! So much drama and depth, I love it! Wish you could continue it haha x
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2017
Fuck you! That's it?! Why you got to be such a damn good writer? Update please! One of the best James and Lily fic in the history of James and Lily fics.
Super Cara chapter 7 . 6/3/2017
I adored this fic! I came across this yesterday on tumblr and breezed through it. I know it's been a few years, but are you planning on continuing it or is chapter 7 the end?
AMProngs chapter 4 . 5/19/2017
I don't usually write reviews and ironically this is my first AU fan fiction read but i love it. I could totally see Lily and James like this if they were muggles. 5 starts out of 5! love this story and especially this chapter so far.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2017
Can you please keep going with the story...it ís AMAZING!
speedsONEandONLY chapter 7 . 1/11/2017
So I found this via your blog.
And now I'm upset.
I almost had a breakdown
when I got to chapter 7.
I mean B.C. Daily like to up the anticipation,
now I have to deal with you too.
I'm going to go crazy.

So I noticed that the last update,
was the day before my 21st.
Maybe you will start a tradition,
and update before all my milestone birthdays.
This year is my 25th you know...
Your Superfan chapter 1 . 1/9/2017