Reviews for Say When
Guest chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
I love this story so much. It's such an original AU as well and I love the fact all the back-stories for everyone have changed but still remain relevant. Looking forward to the next update :)
thatcynicalromantic chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
I was so happy by this update that the people in the library think I'm crazy, and I'm not doing any work.
Oh well! :3
Soccerisawesome19 chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
AWESOME! Update soon! :)
Lindsay chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Yay! I missed this story! Love you Bree!
Soccerisawesome19 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
:) AWESOME!
Wait... this was going to be a one-shot?
kaaterina petrova chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Ohh, wow, this is awesome!

What does Mudblood mean, in their world?
LillyOfTheField chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
I am in love with this fanfiction, which is absolutely terrible because your slow updates will probably be the death of me. I thought that I could be all right when I started, but I underestimated your absolute brilliance. This chapter had me grinning like an idiot the entire way through. Update soon?
stefanie437 chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
I really, really love this fic. I love how you've written James and Lily, and I've always been so partial to good Jily AU fics, and you've really hit the nail on the head with this one. Look forward to reading more in the future!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
i like it, it's sweet.
lisca chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Wait wait wait! You can't just stop it like that! I need chapter 7!
Great story by the way!
LilyHeartsJames chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Mother of Merlin, this fanfiction is amazing!
Not only that, but it's got me crazy for more. I really do hope that you update soon, the characterizations of James and Lily (and also their friends) have got me hooked! I cannot stop grinning like a mad man during one of their banters, so please don't leave me hanging! :D
Love-what-is chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Pleasepleaseplease keep writing. Also, you should consider making lily and sirius friends,because they always make the best friends.
carlames chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I LIKE THIS SO MUCH IT GAVE ME A STOMACH ACHE
IM GONNA JUMP OFF A BRIDGE
PhoneixMarkers chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
SO GOOD. SO GOOD.
You don't understand how much I need you to update this for me. pleasee
Charlotte Donahue chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
So great! I normally avoid AU stories but this one had been recommended with gold stars by a friend and I love it. Cannot wait to see what happens next! Looking forward to an update.
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »