Reviews for Say When
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
this story is really well written. Please update soon!
bookworm77 chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
This is amazing! oh my God I love it so much! Also I love you characterization of Lily and James and their relationship and just asdfghjkl!. Cant wait for more :)
Atreides03 chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
This is a very different fan fiction than I usually see. I love it. So, how did the four get their nicknames?
leilalolalee chapter 7 . 6/21/2016
I truly LOVE this story and am very excited to read more whenever you have the chance to update! These characterizations, the adaptation to this AU, the chemistry between James and Lily-all of it is SO FAB. Phenomenal writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/31/2016
Oh my god! I love this! Please, please, PLEASE keep on writing!
Kopal chapter 7 . 5/14/2016
Oh wow...love it...god we need an update..hello? Please!
dobbyteacosysock chapter 7 . 4/23/2016
omgomgomgomgomgomg this is so awesomeeeeeeeee
please please write more soon
OtterPatronus27 chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
I am enjoying your writing so much
OtterPatronus27 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
This is amazing!
muffinscupcakesansfun chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
This story is amazing. I've read many LJ fics, and 90% of them I gave up half way because they were so cringey. Not yours. Your AU was perfect and extremely beautiful. James is such a dear ;) He is so charming and amazing and just gorgeous.
Lily is just as lovely and i love their witty banters.
Wish we could see more of Sirius, Remus and Peter(ugh, not really, but maybe in this AU he would be half-decent). I am a gigantic Marauders fan and wpuld love to see how they would play pranks in the muggle world without magic.
Please, Please, Please continue your story. It is one of the most amazing multi-chaptered LJ stories I've ever read. And one of the only 2 I have ever bothered reading until the end. (The only other being 'A month of Sundays')
PLEASE CONTINUE AND UPDATE ! :)
silverlover02 chapter 7 . 2/26/2016
I love this fic! I couldn't stop reading it! I sincerely hope you finish writing this because this is quite possibly my favorite Jily muggle AU fic ever.
pixeypie23 chapter 7 . 1/4/2016
I really hope you finish this fic! I've fallen in love with it and I'm desperate to see more of it!
olivia chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
I love it!
Olivia chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
YOU MUST WRITE MORE! BEST FAN FICTION EVER!
Olivia chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
Please tell me you are gonna be updating this, because if you aren't, my life is over.
420 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »