Reviews for Say When
piercingemeralds2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This was awesome! I love how you captured both their chemistry and the love/hate relationship between them. It was very passionate and beautifully described. I would adore it if you turned this into a story and hopefully a long one because I would definitely continue to read it. I bet if you did keep writing, James would go to the same school as Lily and it would be somewhat like Hogwarts minus the magic. Would Dumbledore be the principal and Snape a science teacher? Filtch the janitor? Would James be on the soccer team instead of Quidditch or the football team? So many exciting details. It would be great to see how they would live as humans instead of witches and wizards. What I am most curious about is: 'Does the Wizarding world still exist but Lily and James simply aren't a part of it or is the world completely rid of magic?' I'm sure that if you continue the story, you will do a great job of portraying all of this. And sorry for rambling so much, Lily and James are one of my favorite pairings and you wrote them so accurately... Anyway, great story!
commandingskipper23 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
hahahahahahaha loved it, would love another chapter very good (; x
not unapplicable- unavaliable chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I really enjoyed reading this piece and I hope that you expand on this story- it has amazing potential! James and Lily's personality were captured perfectly and the interaction they had was hilarious and oh-so-witty. Better yet, I liked how it was believable and unique, without a great deal of cursing like many alternate universe fics. Hope to read more! :D
lmurph2592 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
expand expand expand! I want to know what happens next. I really really do. James is going to seek her out on campus? more drama, she finally caves and then they start practicing making Harry ;-)

-Lindsay
Marie chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
That was amazing like honestly. Please expand on it! Maybe just a few chapters.
womanaction chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Please do expand it! I thought it was excellent, even though I typically don't enjoy AU. James, especially, was perfectly in character. I want to see more of this!
Livelier chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
*too lazy to log in*

More chapters, more chapters, more chapters! :D Such an interesting idea... I did, however, trip myself up a few times thinking "Why doesn't she just summon her keys" before remembering it's a magic-free fic. It was awesome, if you couldn't tell by my excessive chanting up there. I definitely want more of this. (hint, hint)

xoxoxoxoxo

Jessie
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Please please expand! This is most definitely the beginning of an extremely cute multi chapter ficlet!
amy-x-ian-forever chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Please expand this. I heart, heart, heart it!
WeasleyWannabee chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Shit. I realized I couldn't add this to my favorites if I didn't sign in. Which would be a travesty of the gravest kind. So much for laziness.
I am lazy. But you knew that chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Bree. Oh Bree, Bree, Bree. This was a bloody fantastic start to my day, love. I LOVED how you gave them the same little quirks and habits and it flowed so beautifully and they were so LILY AND JAMES that it made my heart flutter happily and YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE even though I know you probably won't, lazy bitch that you are...(and yet I love you anyway)

~Kelsey
Lalala chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Yes, please continue, I absolutely love the way you've brought out James, without doing it... :D
Souhait chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Loved it. Yeah, you can go on with this ;3
clair de lune22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Brilliant, simply brilliant. I love how you did this, and I would love it even more if you would add more chapters to this.
littlegirlgonemad chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
YOU AVE TO EXPAND THIS INTO MORE CHAPTER!

or i will yell again:)

i liked it, james is still so james and lily is so lily

perfect