Reviews for Say When
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
Really enjoying this hope you update :)
psapfo chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
hey Bree its katiaobinger from tumblr-i've been meaning to read this forever and i finally read it all in one evening! i love it and i can't wait for more, i hope you're still working on it!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
There's more right?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
Yessss. I read this whole story yesterday (when I definitely should have been doing other things...) but it's great and I can't wait until you update :))
RaeOfSunshine9 chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
I love it! I just read it but it is amazing! Please write more, even though the last time you updated was more than a year ago. Write more of one of my fav. stories ever!
AureliaBlack90 chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
I love the dynamic you have going between lily and James in the fic! Any chance you're going to contine posting?
Bubbles of Colours chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
I really like your story and I hope you'll continue it :) P.S: I reaaally want to read the first kiss *O*
HelenaThePineappleEater chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
You better be writing more for this this! please!
PassionateDarkness chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
Holding out hope this isn't over3
masaary chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
I so fucking hate you! this story is so brilliant, and you don't update it anymore? :(
StrawberryofLife chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
It's a lovely story! I love it a hope it gets updated soon. Keep up the amazing work!

xStrawberryofLifex
caribbeanblues chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
This is beautiful. I love the idea, and I love all these canon references, and I love Lily's friends and how close they are, and I love how wonderfully you write James and Lily and the chemistry between them. They need to kiss soon, though, okay. ;)
MSupernatural chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
I liked this so far! I hope you haven't given up on it.

It would be fantastic if James changed his reservation on the day, so that his father would get as embarrassed as he did! haha A perfect prank!
E chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
Hey,
Great story - please update soon!
Btw love your blog on tumblr
alixandra.mc chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
So, its 3 a.m. and im trying to not squeal while reading this. Oh my gosh, this is the best. (plus I love the banter, AND the fact the romance is not tedious)
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »