Reviews for Say It Ain't So
Duxe chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
What a hoot! I snickered all the way through it. Even better, it felt completely in character. Please, more NCIS stories - - pretty please?
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
this so cracked me up

:P
AlanaLE chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Completely hilarious and totally plausible. So Tony & McGee. And that's absolutely a good thing - great, even!
Agent Malkere chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Brilliant! I loved it! It was just so... them. It all felt very in character! Fabulous writing! It made me smile and laugh!

~Agent Malkere
SilverNY57 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
You have McGee's voice down perfectly! I can hear the words in his voice, like he's typing them on his typewriter! Good job!
Lidil chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Tale well told.
Nameless chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was wonderful:)
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Great story and well written, thanks! Will there be more...must be, there's no "complete". Oh boy, I love Tim/Tony stories!
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is a fun story. I love the way you build the picture, make the characters actually move, and keep them true to who they are.
missyAn chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
God,I loved this story! I enjoyed the humor that was underlying,it made me laugh out loud,you are good,very good!
PTBvisiongrrl chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
For something written in just two plus hours, the detail and description is spot on and damn good. I loved this for Abby: "For someone who bowls with nuns, she has an alarmingly detailed vocabulary." And Tony's whole description, but especially: "Everything that comes out of his mouth is either insult, innuendo, challenge, or self-praise."

Love Gibbs, too: And when you find yourself waxing poetic about Leroy Jethro Gibbs, you know you're in trouble.

Yup. Good job, all around, with a happy Tim and Tony ending. Loved it.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
::snorts:: A bit bizarre, but I like it lol well done