Reviews for Dragon Blood
Team Mordsith 3 chapter 50 . 9/4/2012
Its taken me forever to finally finish this and I appologize for disappearing for so many chapters. Your Authors note at the end was touching and I will truly miss these stories. Great ending. While I mourn the loss of Zedd and Jensenn's eye I like how you didn't wrap everything up like a disney movie. And there does seem to be a happily ever after in there as well. I'm happy that Kahlan and Richard were able to realize that they could be together in this world as well. Thank you for writing these stories. I feel like my words to you can't express what I'm feeling and I truly loved the effort and the emotions you put into them. Most of all, I enjoyed the relationship you portrayed between Cara and Darken...or Jormungund. I wish you well in the next chapter of your life, which has undoubtably already begun and I wish you many more chapters to come.
STforRK chapter 50 . 7/20/2012
Thanks for finishing the story, the intrigue, suspense, and twist kept me coming back to see how it would end. I really enjoyed the story and the references to mythology.
STforRK chapter 45 . 7/18/2012
Two updates in one day, wonderful. Richard's Perdition vision gave him an insight. What did the other's see? Will their visions be able to help them with the battle ? Who will win ?
STforRK chapter 44 . 7/18/2012
Jormungund reincarnated. Memories of prior life are surfacing will this be helpful in the coming battle?
STforRK chapter 43 . 7/16/2012
Jennsen ability to see the The Fenrisulfr's collar is giving them the upper hand in the battle at the People's Palace. Blind rage causes Haden to kill Jennsen attacker before realizing who it is. What will happen next?
STforRK chapter 42 . 7/15/2012
A step closer to the big battle. Will the curse hinder the Rahls? Which side will be stronger? Did the soldiers get to the Old World in time? Will Jennsen and Haden be able to defend the Palace? The suspense is growing with the news of impending battles.
STforRK chapter 41 . 7/15/2012
Thanks for the quick update. It looks like there are two battles about to take place, one in the Old World and one at the Peoples Palace. Who will be the victors of the deadly battle that is to occur? Looking forward to seeing who will win.
STforRK chapter 40 . 7/11/2012
Thanks for the update. The group has arrived in the Old World. Did they arrive before the unicorn spy was able to notify Kate of the soliders coming? Will Zedd and Darken be rested before the battle start? Is the group prepared for the coming battle? Many questions yet to be answered, looking forward to the next update.
STforRK chapter 39 . 7/5/2012
Exciting update. Three days until the eclipse and battle for life. Will the Rahl brothers and friends succeed as Mistress Cara predicts? Jennsen and Haden are once again left to watch the children especially the heir to Dhara.
STforRK chapter 38 . 7/1/2012
Getting closer to war face off. Zedd has found another piece of viable information. What will Haden think when she comes face to face with her brother?
STforRK chapter 37 . 6/27/2012
Thanks for continuing when it seems like your hardwork is not being appreciated.

Making plans for war and weeding out the weeds, so far none to be plucked. One less battle to worry about. I think Haden likes Lexi eventhough she will not admit it. Lexi will make a good Mord Sith.
STforRK chapter 36 . 6/26/2012
Thanks for the update.

The battle is approaching fast. Zedd's encounter with the Creator are always a little heads up and insightful. Did Zedd's encounter with the creator trigger his memory? What does the Creator's mark mean?

Looking forward to see who will win.
STforRK chapter 35 . 6/23/2012
Nice to see that Renn has overcome his fears/nerves and able to stand up before Darken. Looking forward to see which side will win the upcoming battle.
STforRK chapter 34 . 6/23/2012
Nice update, Renn has finally arrived. Will he be able to help save the world.
Team Mordsith 3 chapter 35 . 6/21/2012
Loved it, as usual. Loving the ending. I especially liked the conversation between Renn and Darken. Can't wait to see how the trilogy ends. :D