Reviews for Dragon Blood
STforRK chapter 33 . 6/16/2012
Wow, deep story to be reading to an infant. So is Kate possesed by a dragon's spirit? Have Darken Rahl figured out what his dreams are telling him?
Romantic Journalist chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
I'm loving the heart of Darken R, but did wizards really create the race of Confessors? I thought the Creator made them, just like everything else? And what about the unicorn? And the Brotherhood?
STforRK chapter 32 . 6/14/2012
Nice update, we learn that he unicorns and wolves are a step closer to their goal. Looking forward to seeing what exactly the great betrayal (valley of perdition)have to do with this plot for dominance. What is Darken Rahl feeling and dreaming that has him on guard?

Thanks for the update, looking forward to the next chapter.
STforRK chapter 31 . 6/13/2012
Nice update, we know have an idea what the Creator gave Richard during his encounter with her. Will his knowledge and the knowledge Zedd has been receiving from the Creator help them defeat the unicorns? Will they be able to set things in order before it is too late? Looking forward to more updates.
STforRK chapter 30 . 6/5/2012
Renn and Lexi was able to avoid the unicorns. Will Renn get to Richard and Kahlan before the unicorns reach the Betrayeer and just who is the Betrayer? Will Dennee message reach Kahlan before Renn and Lexi run into trouble? Looking forward to findindig out.
STforRK chapter 29 . 5/29/2012
Thanks for the quick update. Will Freya Kate and the unicorns gain more power before the Rahls and friends find out where they are and what they are up to? Looking forward to the next update.
STforRK chapter 28 . 5/28/2012
thanks for the updte, now that the whole family is back together will Richard, Zedd and Darken discover the meaning of their dreams? Will Renn reach Dhara safetly and in time? What will happen with Kahlan? looking forward to more updates.
STforRK chapter 27 . 5/26/2012
I enjoyed the last few chapter's you've uploaded,and I am looking forward to more updates to this great story. A new Rahl with the gift of prophecy, a Confessor who don't want to be a confessor, a runaway mindreader, angry Mord Sith's siding with evil wolves and unicorns. A God trying to tight her wrongs, what will happen next and who will win?
Team Mordsith 3 chapter 23 . 5/20/2012
I know I reviewed all the mass upload chapters on chapter 27, but I forgot to mention the gift for prophecy in little Mason Rahl. This makes me a little nervous. Are we going to have another Nathan Rahl on our hands?
Team Mordsith 3 chapter 27 . 5/20/2012
Glad to see you back on ffnet. I enjoyed the last few chapter's you've uploaded, as always, and I can't wait for more. I love the further development into Renn's character. I was absolutely in awe when Darken named their child Mason a few chapter's back. Cara is such a bad-ass. Kills a would be assassin, and then goes into labor without so much as batting a lash. Kahlan putting the lid onto her powers though has me a little irked though. Here's hoping she finds some secret insight on how to use them without becoming a monster. I enjoyed the moment when she gave the key to Darken though. Waiting to see what Alindra and the Tyrn worshippers are up to. Update soon! :D
caesaraugusta chapter 25 . 5/19/2012
Great story!
Mara J chapter 15 . 4/8/2012
This is a great story, why are you not updating on anymore? There is no info on your profile page, or links to your LJ or AO3 accounts.
STforRK chapter 15 . 4/5/2012
I have been following your work, this is an insightful look into another side of Darken Rahl.

You are a good writer, I look forward to your future endeavors.
Team Mordsith 3 chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
Oh, Cara...hahaha. I loved it, as always. Can't wait for more :D
hrhrionastar chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
iWatching him head for the door, the cut of his riding tunic emphasizing the width of his shoulders and the strength of his arms, Cara said, "One day, Darken, I am going to stab you in the back out of sheer frustration."

He smirked, a small upward twitch of the lips, and opened the door. "When that day comes, Mistress Cara, I shall consider it a victory."

Cara felt completely herself for the first time in many months./i

This is just wonderful :D It made me giggle, at the same time as I'm just so happy for Darken and Cara because they're so playful together, and I'm glad things seem to be going better for them :D
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »