Reviews for A Journey's Detour
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 5/26
I love the interaction between the main cast and the duo and how Shinichi got to display his talents
Keep on the writes
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA..! This was so perfect! Especially the end! Ahahahaha! Oh boy... I really loved this, thank you for writing it! Also, its no problem that this story is long. Long stories usually are better than short stories cause you know there's plot and detail in it. (⸝⸝⸝ ̑ ̑⸝⸝⸝ )
Iceling chapter 1 . 3/4
Ooh this was super good i loved it!
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 1 . 1/14
holy shit that was awesome
Kneoria chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I love this. it cracked me up. thank you very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I love this! I wish you'd do this for other chapters of the story too. You write very well and your chapter ending fit in very well with the rest of the story. It's fun too have an alternate ending to read. Great work!
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This is absolutely amazing! I loved this to bits! YOU ROCK!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
You are the bestist. (And yes, I know that isn't a real word.)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh, my. You're a lovely writer. :) This is extremely funny and well-written. It really did feel like part of the story and the ending was more contenting then the original (although I do think Alaena did an amazing job as well, her chapter for FMA ended too abruptly). I must say I really got into the story. Embarrassingly, I subconsciously read some of the really good parts out loud. Hahaha. . . I'm not crazy. . . -.-'
Rika chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Wow! I laughed alot at the ending. I was wondering if there could be more expansion for more of the Traveller's chronicles, like a side story blurbs that have nothing to do with the story-ish? BTW I've met Vic at an anime convention...boy is he cute
Serendipital chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This was a great side story to the original! I think it would've been great in the original. I personally think a Shinichi with alchemy would have been very interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ohhh myyyy goooooosh! that was SOOOO funny! i love both of these mangas/animes and i love the way you put them together so wonderfully! you should write another one where they come back! i'd love to read it! just so you know, i didn't NOT like a bit of any of this, so no worries on being a bad writer or whatever! you rock!
wargh chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love the original story, so I had high hopes for this fic- and I've got to say, I was not disappointed - fantastic casefic! You kept me interested right from the start, and the comic relief was well timed and very amusing. Great job on emphasizing each character's strengths and personality, too!
SaraMatta chapter 1 . 6/13/2012