Reviews for A Journey's Detour
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I love this! I wish you'd do this for other chapters of the story too. You write very well and your chapter ending fit in very well with the rest of the story. It's fun too have an alternate ending to read. Great work!
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This is absolutely amazing! I loved this to bits! YOU ROCK!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
You are the bestist. (And yes, I know that isn't a real word.)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh, my. You're a lovely writer. :) This is extremely funny and well-written. It really did feel like part of the story and the ending was more contenting then the original (although I do think Alaena did an amazing job as well, her chapter for FMA ended too abruptly). I must say I really got into the story. Embarrassingly, I subconsciously read some of the really good parts out loud. Hahaha. . . I'm not crazy. . . -.-'
Rika chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Wow! I laughed alot at the ending. I was wondering if there could be more expansion for more of the Traveller's chronicles, like a side story blurbs that have nothing to do with the story-ish? BTW I've met Vic at an anime convention...boy is he cute
Serendipital chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This was a great side story to the original! I think it would've been great in the original. I personally think a Shinichi with alchemy would have been very interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ohhh myyyy goooooosh! that was SOOOO funny! i love both of these mangas/animes and i love the way you put them together so wonderfully! you should write another one where they come back! i'd love to read it! just so you know, i didn't NOT like a bit of any of this, so no worries on being a bad writer or whatever! you rock!
wargh chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love the original story, so I had high hopes for this fic- and I've got to say, I was not disappointed - fantastic casefic! You kept me interested right from the start, and the comic relief was well timed and very amusing. Great job on emphasizing each character's strengths and personality, too!
SaraMatta chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
OMG! LOVE IT! WAAAAAAAA

Thank youuu!
Butterfly Knot chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Good job writing this.
Anime lover 3593 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was REALLy GOOD. :) I had fun reading it. I like Alaena's Story but I think I prefer this ending, even if its not canon. The FMA chapter was just to short, which is why I'm glad more was written for this. And, as someone else has said, It's nice to see Shinichi getting a chance to shine. All in all great job!
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
OH MY GOSH! there were just so many moments in this alternate FMA world/chapter ending for the Travelers Chronicles that i nearly died laughing. what kaito did to roy at the end was just priceless too. I think you did a wonderful job and i really enjoyed reading this. i think every time i read the FMA chapter for Travelers i just might have to read this one along side it. i really felt like part of the story. i love how shinichi got to show off his detective skills. we get to see so much of kaito's in Travelers but rarely does shinichi really get to shine, so i thank you for that. it was a fun read. great job!
Kagari Higuchi chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Hands down. Best inspired fic EVER. Perfect ending too. I couldnt stop jumping or giggling at more than half of the contents of the fic. Keep up the good work )
Ruinous Crow chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was amazing. I liked the concept of Alaena's Time Travelers Chronicles, but each section was never long enough for me. Shinichi didn't get enough spotlight, 'cause there was never time to go into what he was good at. So thank you for writing this.
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
_ I finally got the change to look over this again. I still like the Armstrong bits the best, but overall it's just cool how you really caught those little quirks that make the FMA characters who they are. And I applaud the fact that you actually wrote a complete case.