Reviews for Nights in White Satin
stareagle chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
So sad. Beautifully written.

I read your bio and discovered this. I am very impressed with your ability to write so passionately in English. While I studied French in school, I never mastered this degree of comprehension much less ability to communicate. I for one, am delighted you chose to share your writing in English!
the Iron Duke chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Ah yes "Nights in White Satin" and "Late Night Lament" from the movement or song entitled "The Night" from the album "Days of Future Passed" written by Justin Hayward and Graeme Edge; performed by the Moody Blues with orchestral music from the London Festival Orchestra conducted by Peter Knight.

I like how you tied the songs and the stories together. Generally I'm not a fan of short fanfics, but this works nicely.

Keep up the good work.
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
i thought that this song fic was really good! let me just say that i looovee that song and i thought you definitely did it justice. i thought the story fit nicely with the lyrics and i loved the ending!
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
wow.

beautifully done.

awesome insight into Tim's POV.

I would love to see this followed up with more - maybe Abby's pov or the team somehow waking up to what he's going through?

just a thougth.