Reviews for Gundam SEED: Jupiter's Dawn
I wonder how the little tibit about how Meer is acting as Lacus and that as 'Lacus' she is Athrun's fiancée will affect Daniel
Illuviar chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
Very good story!
unafraid chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
I love this story, and I can't wait to read more! I hope you update soon!
unafraid chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
I'm really looking forward to seeing Luna and Hannon interact more c:
Wandering Zephyr chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Hmm, interesting, very interesting. I like the way you've tried to rationalise certain technologies and make them not quite so overpowered - e.g. Mirage Colloid now only blocking visual and not thermal patterns for example, seeing as Blitz and Girty Lue originally seemed to have the sole limitation of limited MC usage time before the cloak deteriorated. At least, no one ever mentioned detecting a Mirage Colloid hidden unit's thermal pattern.
I'm also not averse to the whole Neo and Mu being separate people; as much as I liked Mu, a Lohengrin blast to the face is not something you should be able to walk away from, Strike Gundam or not.
Anyway, well written, interesting premise (is Liteiria colony amongst the Jovian group by any chance? Because the wiki is curiously silent on the whole affair), and so far still something you can believably see happening in the Cosmic Era/GSD period. I'll keep on reading!

(And you can thank Zaru for drawing my attention to you; I've been somewhat less than active on of late)
duked chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
A great chapter, but I'm a little bit surprised at the fact, that Daniel doesn't realise that Meer is only pretending to be Lacus.
Besides it would be nice to know how strong the kingdom of Jupiter is in terms of numbers.
Please update soon.
GlaringEyes chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
So glad that you updated it! "Some of them were rather…explicit. If the young man seated next to him had noticed, he made no show of it." *laughs* I'm guessing it was some over-excited girls trying to get the prince's attention (like in those rock concerts).

Oh, man... Daniel's reaction to Meer was just... thrilling! I knew he liked her songs, but surely it was surprising that he'd fall for her. If he just knew about the real Lacus... I wonder if Durandal had it planned all along. "That left only one likely candidate." Durandal is such an old fox _ All of it justifies Lacus' passage at the beginning, regarding using someone's feelings for evil.

I liked the reencounter between Athrun and Daniel. Somehow I was expecting him to be already aware of Daniel's part in Cagalli's wedding, as it was widely noticed in the media, but his reaction to the news was still pretty much interesting. I wonder how they're going to relate futurely (maybe they should just sit and talk to correct the misunderstandings). And finally we learned the truth about Evidence 01. It's nice that the PLANTs didn't seem to hold it against the Jovians for asking that of George. Great explanation! Hope you update it soon!
falconrukichi chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
My my...everything will be more taugh!
Wraith Five chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
It has been so long since this updated! I am VERY glad to see it isn't dead (I've got too many dead fics on my alerts/favorites lists...). In any case, on with the review:
Section-by-Section Review:
The introductory thing by Lacus was beautiful. I can't think of any other way to describe it.
The history (fan-fic backstory, or whatever you want to call it) was interesting, and provides some interesting possibilities.
The Cagalli segment was a little entertaining, and once again, opens up more plot possibilities for the Archangel group.
The segment dealing with the Minerva group and the rest of the PLANTS/ZAFT people was, well, I think slightly disappointing. Sure, I know you did things that way for the plot when people figure things out, but I would've thought that Daniel would've sensed/felt the deceit, or that Athrun would've let him in on a few secrets (granted, he hasn't exactly had time to do that yet, so I'm still hoping). (I also can't wait to see how he'll react to Kira and Lacus... XD)
And finally, the pseudo-biology part. Actually, I don't think that was *too* far-fetched. Let's be honest. Does anyone actually KNOW what's under Europa's ice? Apparently, the two primary theories are that the crust (the layers are an iron core, a rocky mantle, and a primarily water-based crust) is either very, VERY thick ice with a layer of brittle surface ice, or it has a layer of ice on an ocean that covers most (if not all) of Europa's surface (well, 'land,' might be a better word).
General Review:
Great chapter, loved most of it. Only part I didn't really enjoy (well, 'enjoy as much') was the DanielxMeer part (see 'Section-by-Section Review' above). Can't wait for the next chapter, and I hope we don't have to wait this long for it!
Wraith Five
pr1d3 chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Another great chapter! Don't know much about biology but finally some info about evidence 01. And it's good that Cagalli has someone else to depend on outside of orb. I found the interaction between Charlotte and Cagalli interesting. Just laughed at how Shinn acted so awkwardly towards daniel and luna commented to Shinn "Someday my prince will come…" Will you be using Daniel to help develop Shinn's character?
pr1d3 chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
I never thought of Danial as a Gary Stu and looking forward to how you'll flesh out his character. Talking about Mary Sues and Gary Stus, what kind of development are you going to give Lacus and Kira?
pr1d3 chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Poor Athrun, heartbroken and lost. I like how you've made his predicament more believable and not just suddenly jump the boat when Durandal offers him to join. Martians and Jovians finally meet! Will the Martians play a bigger role too?
pr1d3 chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
I was wondering how you'll play with the arranged marriage between Yuna and Cagalli. Excellent job in making it believable that Cagalli agreed because she was driven into desperation. And yes, there is still some defiance and spitfire within her! It was surprising how you decided to flesh out Yzak's and Dearka's trials. Which I'm glad you did because it also showed that Durandal really has a way with words and is very influential. It really got me questioning if he is the villain or not? Then again...
pr1d3 chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Thank you for not making Cagalli totally useless in politics and Unato a Blue cosmos/Logos henchmen.
pr1d3 chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
This story is so addictive. I like how you've flashbacked to George Glenn and how you described his desperation while he is held captive. Good to hear that there is a tie in between Glenn and the Jovians. I particularly want to know how about the backstory of evidence 01. something that should have been done in seed or destiny.