Reviews for Blood and Scars
yami yasi chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
god . my lovely sasuke and naruto . they are too much cute here . your story was beautiful and awesome . i really love it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
beautiful . i love it
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Sasuke is so cute when he is vulnerable
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
U SHUD CONTINUE IT
BlueBerryThing chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
What i like the most about this story is the implication of the scar and by what it represent for Sasuke. It was really good!
lemonsquare chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
i love that it have such a happy ending! about the scar making, it makes sense and is inspiring. i love this amazingly excellent, sweet but not cheesy.
yume76 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
simply wow. *fanning self vigorously*
CaptinJackOff chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Haha, Lovvee It..:D!
scillian chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is so adorable. Sasuke is so possessive, and Naruto so willing to give him what he wants. Thanks for sharing!
Dashel chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
very sweet, it made me smile :)
Retainit chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
awe, it's a cute story!

at the end I was like aaaawe!

anyways good job on this one too! :)
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
/CRAI Y-YOU! HFKSHGS- UGH. GUHHHHH. ALMOST KILLING SASUKE IS SO GOOOOOOODDDDD. He deserves it, obviously. Cause he's a bastard, and the only solution is to make him near die, in the hope that he'll grow some bawls and tell Naruto he loves him. OBVIOUSLY. THAT'S WHAT ITS FOR. (i can kinda sorta just see saucey getting bluer and bluer with each passing moment EEEE~)

And da blood of da teeth. /squishfaceruballover

A-and the "I just want something of me on you and I'm gonna have to go with morbid choice number 1, SCARS." Oh yeah, Sasuke, that's sexy. "Baby, I can ram my chidori in you all~ night~ long~"

UNF.

AND THEN NARUTO WOULD FIND THE MOST MORBID WAY TO GIVE SASUKE WHAT HE WANTS. He's such a tard. An adorable tard. And you're an adorable tard too because UGHH Y U INSPIRE ME? *hands start doodling*

I'm rambling. And this is a long review. And, uh, we need to write. STAT. Or you will never see your soul again! /hoards
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
How cute! This was such a cute little story! Angst and fluff! Good writing skills.
DeathByCuriousity chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Awwww this was absolutely adorable! I know exactly how Sasuke feels, that's a little weird, but I totally get the whole wanting to scar someone so they remember you. I accidentally gave by own dobe a scar and although I feel guilty about it I know she'll always think of me when she sees it (it's on her face). Anyways yeah, adorable story. I love sasunaru. 3
Byakko Kitsunetsuki chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Great idea for the scarring technique, i would never have thought of that. Where did you get the idea for that though? did it just pop into your head one day randomly? Good story )