Reviews for Firewood
diety chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
amazing especaility mithos
Lily chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was so adorbs. And you wrote both characters so well!
MedliSage chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Ooooh, this was great. This was really great. I love the way you wrote Mithos, and all his emotions, and... everything, gah, this was great and I loved it. I would love it if you wrote more Mithos. People tend to explore the Mithos and Genis relationship a lot, and I just love how you explored the dynamic of him and Lloyd and just - everything about this was perfect, and I love you, and thank you.
Dr. Hyde chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Mithos is so antagnistic and Lloyd is so Lloyd. Mithos has to keep that wall of hate up or else he might actually fall into becomeing thier friend. Nice story, I kind of think they're alike too but never thought about it until now.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Lloyd would still welcome him back with open arms, no matter how much Mithos professes to hate him.

I enjoyed the oneshot, I really did.
EarlyMorningFreak chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is adorable in an angsty kind of way. You portrayed both Lloyd and Mithos very well. In the game it is a little hard to tell if Mithos really likes any of them but Genis and Raine but I think they do grow on him. The way you did this was perfect, especially with Raine's cooking... :)
Chiyanaski chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
That was a a great piece of writing~ The characters were portrayed perfectly and I love stories with these two. Thank you for this great fic! _
mokamon chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I love finding stories with Lloyd and Mithos interacting. It sends a smile to my face~ Both of them were perfectly portrayed, especially Mithos' hatred for Lloyd. That, I think was the icing for the cake ;)
revolution rae chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is quite good. You characterized Lloyd and Mithos well. It's not often I find a well-written fic with the two interacting. Thanks for posting(:

Also, I laughed aloud when it came to Raine cooking(: