Reviews for Pull Me Out From Inside
denimknightmare chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I hope you didn't abandon this story. I like how it is going and I am very much enjoying it.
It's.Funnier.In.Enochian chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Whenever I'm in desperate need of some quaility plot, sexual tension, and just all around hot, sacriligious Dean-and-Cas sexy time I re-read this. ;) It's such an amazing story and I'd love it if you continued with it! I' DYING to read more!
Leah chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
I'm a huge fan of the way you write. You had me on the edge of my seat with every word of this story! I wouldn't have guessed you hadn't written anything like that before. I don't think it came across as awkward, so no need to blush! It was great. Huge fan of your characterization too.
TheDarkHallow chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Love it !

Update soon plz !
Havent.Met.My.Angel.Yet chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
wow i like this's got me really excited now and curious to see who was the guy that is coming :D cant wait to read more :) !
supreme dramon chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Hm. Just who has caught Cas and Dean in their moment of passion?
It's.Funnier.In.Enochian chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
I completely and utterly LOVE this! Brilliant writing and a fantastic (not to mention extremely HOT) job! I'm DYING to read more!

Rufus snorted. "You punched a nudist,"

"I punched a dick."

Ahahaha, I was alternating between laughing hysterically throughout this and pulling at the collar of my shirt, thinking "Phew, is it getting hot in here?" XD I LOVE the sexual tension and mysterious vibes you so generously give us in this amazingly awesome story of yours. Have I mentioned I'm dying to read the next chappie?Can't wait ;)
darkphoenix2345 chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Shite! I bet the approaching footsteps belong to Sam. Now the plot thickens!
wildchildkyo chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Awesome story! Please write more! Soon? Good writing, a lot better than a lot of other authors, and I'm talking actual writing, not just the plot. What's up with Cas? Not really asking, just trying to give you a reason to update soon.
DeansMuse chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Good story! I'm enjoying it and am definitely interested! I hope that you will continue writing.

I really want to know what happened to Castiel's back and whether he and Dean will get together or not.

Does Sam see the hickey?
pampamgirl chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Love them :)
TheDarkHallow chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
i love it!

please update soon !
AnberlinLove chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
I love the plot. You did really good with your very first lemon, a little bit hard to follow, but the wording was spot on and you weren't cheesy or too smutty. Perfect tone, just try to be more clear next time. I'm really loving where you're taking this and it caught my interest. I can't wait till you write more.
Rosawyn chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
"Huh, and I hear drug dealers prefer the term exotic pharmacist- who knew" :D lol My fav line.
SidewaysCope chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I like! Keep going! Look forward to the next chapter!