Reviews for Three is for Reality
ASTRONOMlC chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That was utterly heartbreaking. It was so well written but there's just a gross mixture of eyeliner and tears running down my face. This was such an amazing piece to read, and it was excellently portrayed. What an utterly fantastically sorrowful story. Thank you.
halogens chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I was reading this story, and I was fine up until the tape recording. Then he was saying that Eames should move on, and you just got me right in the feels. I was feeling the pains so badly and and I was on the verge of crying and just wow. The last lines got me and I started blubbering and cursing the sky and thank you for this fic.
Renn chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is just perfect. The other's reactions to Eames, the descriptions of the days, the title, and the end! Absolutely adored the end, because it's sad but open and that's all our little fangirl squeeing hearts want, right? So thanks for writing and sharing!
ChubbyTabby chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This made my heart hurt so much!

But it was an awesome story, and I loved it!
Sleepy Raindrop chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Why must you make me cry? Gosh, that was beautiful! *wipes tears*

I haven't cried reading a fanfiction in a very long time. Your Arthur/Eames story are completely amazing!

Kudos to you for your amazing writing skills!
Just A Fan chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Awe. Even though it had it's sad points, I still was smiling and literally saying, "Awe" at the end. Haha. :) It was wonderful and I love the idea behind it as well as getting to see Eames be so loyal to his Arthur. I loved it!
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Tears lots of tears. This is heartbreaking darlin'
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Ohmygods the ending just killed me over here. *sobs* Who knew Arthur could be that sappy? ;)

I love your writing style and I hope to see more stories from you! :)

V.