Reviews for BLURRED
Yay. Definately yay. I love Philipas reasoning XD
libaka chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Loved it:)))
WindStar chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I really did love this. Fantastic. :)
Renn chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I LOVED this. Pure awesomeness and it's going on my faves. Eames was simply perfect, and even all the others with their little interjections and interractions were right on target! All in all this is a reaallllly good story, it fits, it's not OOC, it's well written, and just plain awesome. So thanks for writing and sharing! :)
Astrum Ululatum chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I absolutely love this!
Leah chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I would have liked for Arthur to have been more dependent on Eames, and certainly more defenseless when it came to combat (not to imply the belief that blindness makes one utterly helpless). That aside, I did enjoy the story though :)
Reeserella chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This story was great! Even if I found that the fact Arthur turns blind is a bit sad, I found this story great! I love the happy-like ending. And the bumping joke (lol) ;)

Good job,

Reeserella
Sleepy Raindrop chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is utterly amazing! The plot is soo...astonishing! And you made it very detailed and sweet.

I love Phillipa and her 'Uncle Eames, your the mummy' bit. It was just soo funny:) This is easily my favorite Arthur/Eames story. I couldn't ask for a better one.

Kudos to you for your amazing writing skills!
azure feathers chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Bahahaha. Fantastic. I'm a little disappointed, though, because I think you could have done more with it. Other than that, it was well-written and funny and not all "I NEED YOU SOB" "no, *I* need YOU sob sob" like many often are. xD
Just A Fan chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I loved it! It was highly amusing and I love how you put sub-plots throughout and then tied it all together at the end. I loved the angst and romance and the hurt/comfort aspects. I hope to see more writing from you in the future. _ Wonderful job!
Cub 22 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I LOVED this story! I thought it was adorable. Thank you.
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I absoluy loved this! You got the chats yes down perfect and it made a really interesting and different story! Love!
fowl68 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This was excellently done. I like the idea and the fact that you managed to keep their relationship, not only believable, but it also felt very natural. Wonderful work!
Mus4u chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Until I read it at the end I hadn't realized. Kudos good writer, your attention to Arthur's failing eyesight and that little bit and a million other things about this story made it so much more real. Thank you for sharing.
ButtButtDoodle chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was utterly, totally and heart-wrenchingly SWEET without being cheezy or cliche or just plain chick-flicky. I COMMEND YOU, it takes an incredibly talented writer to write such a gorgeous romance fic and satisfy our lovey sweet-tooth without giving us cavitites.:D KUDOS!

Ps: Pffft!Phillipa's line! Killed me!XD