Dead Hero chapter 1 . 3/30
Well then, here's to Johns birthday tomorrow.
"Mycroft is related to him by blood"
bloody good one!
dont-apall-me-when-im-high . Tumblr . Com
Cera chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
- Star Wars quotes. -
Really? I have a hard time imagining him trying to pose as Darth Vader "I am your father, Luke." ... well, actually I don't. XD
I really did crack up during the the Hounds of Baskerville, when he quoted Spock and was going all Vulcan. He would make a perfect Vulcan.
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I really love this OS. It was cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Really good. But -sorry- John doesn't take sugar.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Aww really cute

Evnissyn chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
*Collecting spree* Your stories are all AWESOME :]

This one is just a little heartbreaking - all the things Sherlock keeps deleting are the things that prove he has a heart. He's /making/ himself heartless because the alternative is that it's too painful ... I'm babbling :] Basically, this fic (and everything else you have up) is just PERFECT :]
lima.bear chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Ooh, this was nice. I've been searching for Sherlock character studies as inspiration for my own stories, and this is just brilliant. Excellent work.
Argella chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
What a lovely character study. I love how it's implied that even though Sherlock deletes these things, they remain in his mind against his will. "Deleting" becomes not so much forgetting as simply refusing to think about. The vignette about Siger was especially bittersweet and wonderful. You've really gotten into Sherlock's heart and soul here. Well done.
Levade chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Jeremy Brett and Benedict Cumberbatch are this sort of amalgamation of Sherlock in my head. I love them equally, both for the fast, quirky smiles as well as the unique presence they give the character. I think the same can be said for your stories. I found The Art of the Reasoner as a rec on 221Brecs and read it in one sitting because it's brilliant. Thank you for letting us come along with you on your imaginary journeys!

tangleddog chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I liked it. It was cute. I read somewhere but don't remember where that John Watson's birthday is July 7, 1852. Every fic I've read that mentions John's middle name has it as Hamish.
Eat Them chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is wonderful! I love it!
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I'm totally using the "knock knock" one on the next person that says that to me. :D

This was brilliant!