Reviews for Something More Tangible
keria1123 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
good
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh God, he WOULD! XD
Alice Turner chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This made my life.

I know I shouldn't think this was especially funny, considering Sherlock bloody /died/ but the mental image of the great detective handing off his skull is just utterly hilarious. It was brilliantly written, I am quite fond of your style. And the ending, of course, was sublime. Anyhow. Wonderful work.

AT-
Starkreactor chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Congradulations. You are the first fanfic writer in a very, very, very long time to make actual tears roll down my face. I am crying. And my throat and chest are tight...and, and...Oh my gosh this was so amazing it feels like he died and I can't stand that thought...You did an amazing job. Thank you. I think I'll have to go watch an episode or something now just to make sure he's still alive!
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This is, seriously, one of my favorite pieces of writing ever. It's, oh, I can't even describe it, it's deliciously funny in that yes, Sherlock would definitely do that, and also so very sad. Also, I love that as they grew older they've kind of become how they were in Conan Doyle's books, friendlier, more comfortable somehow. (I don't know how you managed to get that across in a letter from a dead man, but you did.)

I love that he named the skull Yorick, and the last line just topped it all off. How very very Sherlock not to want his skull to look like merely part of a collection...

This story is just so mad, but it makes total sense. (It's also late and I'm always more impressed when I'm tired, but that means nothing, cuz I read it much earlier today before reviewing now in the hopes that I'd be able to write a more cogent review. It didn't work.)

Anyway...amazing stuff.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 6/27/2011

Anyway...amazing stuff.
kester0632 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Really beautiful! I can totally see Sherlock leaving John his skull. I also love Sherlock and John growing old together fics although I generally see Sherlock dying first. Thanks!