Reviews for Insomnia
Gubefan1980 chapter 100 . 7/7
This is a different story than I was thinking of I assumed from the beginning that the insomniac was Edward. "No vanilla" confused me, from my experience, not vanilla is sex that involves some kind of kink, anything from exhibitionism, threesomes, any of a variety of the BDSM from mild spanking to full on D/s with all the permutations, they seem to be engaging in ordinary oral and anal sex with a hand job or two for good measure. Nothing not vanilla about that. Great story, just not the story I already read that included Edward being raped by an ex lover
Gubefan1980 chapter 81 . 7/7
Glad you had a great time on vaycay, I hope you had many more great trips since then. I'm not sure if this is the story I thought it was. Aro plays a part in that one. Lips sealed in case I'm right.
Gubefan1980 chapter 69 . 7/7
Love the tease of a slow build yum so erotic
Gubefan1980 chapter 64 . 7/7
If I recall this correctly, it's Edward and Jasper, Edward is their son, I forget why Esme is the big boss. The suspense mounts because im not sure if this iis the same story I'm thinking of.
Gubefan1980 chapter 42 . 7/6
Jasper is fishing he wants to know if Edward is available
Gubefan1980 chapter 38 . 7/6
Jasper is the other man, his best friend, possibly his wannabe boyfriend I forget
Gubefan1980 chapter 37 . 7/6
Carlisle is Edwards father and his boss, Esme is his grandmother or some relative who owns the company and is supportive of Edward
Gubefan1980 chapter 24 . 7/6
She's Carlisle's boss, I think Edwards relative and she stands up for Edward
Gubefan1980 chapter 15 . 7/6
He has nightmares from a past traumatic relationship
Gubefan1980 chapter 12 . 7/6
Yes I recall this very tragic situation for Edward I won't disclose for readers who haven't reader this
Gubefan1980 chapter 8 . 7/6
Oh, I think I read this before, i think I recall that it's Edward he suffered some trauma years ago and now basically suffers,from PTSD.
Gubefan1980 chapter 5 . 7/6
I never thought it was any of them anyway, I assume it's Edward or Jasper but can't decide
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 7/6
I'm not sure
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 7/6
I have mixed feelings about who the narrator is mainly because I'm thinking it dort of not a continuation But maybe a prequel to the previous story I read about Jasper being such a nerd and perhaps this was his lacking in self confidence persona before Rosalie got hold of him and did a makeover, smh
Rachel Garber chapter 100 . 2/18/2014
So I was wrong, I guess I shouldn't have assumed you were using the RL models' height as a clue, on the other hand, now I am confused, I thought it might have been Edward because I was thrown when I was deflected from the canon in terms of character description.
2,701 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »