Reviews for The Misadventures of Shadow Squad
Gracesonnet chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
Awesome vignettes! It's so nice to see everyone just relaxing and having fun! I think "The Sparkle Skirmish" is my favorite of these stories but they're all great!
wolfwind12345 chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
lol funny as hell
Eregnar chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
So. Reread this for fun, and I noticed the cover art. Is Stone (or one of the other guys) supposed to look like Keeli? He is the handsomest clone in the show, after all. (Out of curiosity, do you agree? I don't know what it is, since they all use the same model, but he about knocked me out of my chair when I saw "Supply Lines," and when I showed the episode to my sister, she had the same reaction. I'd be curious to see how many other people feel the same. Anyway. That doesn't really have much to do with the story, but oh well. Couldn't resist asking :P )
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
I have now come to the conclusion that Mandolorians are supposed to be very hardcore Vikings obsessed with super intense soccer/American football who also happen to ride giant frigging droids into battle. Think about it. They're nomadic, they're blond, they drink, and they loooove their blades. Badasses. "Absolute BADASSES!"
Talath Amanya chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
"His mind shifted to sniper mode as he calculated windspeed and trajectories..." Gotta love Milo XD loved this chapter!
Talath Amanya chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
Wow, loved "The Sparkle Skirmish" XD Reminds me of the winters where I live. Tons of snow :) I love your stories!
Arrowhead1996 chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
I was recently introduced to Rise of the Guardians, and I bet Jack would have absolutely LOVED this snowball fight. He probably would have given Milo the idea, too.
Eregnar chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
I love Milo. He's so cute and innocent :) He probably wouldn't want to hear that though...
Rexness613 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I swear this reminded me of half the clone fandom XD nice job :)
impoeia chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
Oh sweet Force, so much snow, so much laughter. Love the way Milo used his sniper training to get the best of Stonewall. Score one for the shiny, because that boy has skills.

And then when Crest tackled Weave, it was wonderful. I could perfectly picture Crest doing one of those flying football tackles and Weave getting buried under a few kilos of snow and clone.

Ohhh, naughty Kali. She certainly knows how to teach Stonewall a thing or two about the Force. Well, serves him right. He should have known better than to let his guard down during a fight. And I just love Crest's comment about the whole thing.
- " had to go and try and flirt your way out of trouble" or even better, " time you should try thinking with a different head." Ha!

I really like the way you included some of the military lingo and ways of description into the general fun-filled atmosphere. While this is clearly a relaxing activity for the clones, that doesn't mean they would stop thinking in military terms or using military tactics to avoid snowballs and storm the proverbial castle. It makes the whole thing far more realistic.

I also like how at the end, you returned to Milo's POV. Since he was the one who started all the chaos, it was nice to see the conclusion through his eyes. A very neat way to end a story.

And that last sentence: "All in all, it was one of their most successful missions." Brilliant. I really loved this scene.
impoeia chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
Whoo! Go Milo. The revenge of the shiny is so on!

I love this. Most of the time, the guys seriously forget that Milo is just as well-trained as they are and that teasing can have serious side-effects. The fact that Milo sets Crest and Traxis up to attack each other just demonstrates his knack for strategic thinking. I mean, of course Crest would be the one to get blamed. Who would, after all suspect polite,*cough, cough*, shy *cough, cough* perfectly respectable Milo.

And then Stonewall's entrance. incredulous look that was pure "shiny". Such a wonderful descriptive phrasing, particularly because Milo just proved that he is not quite as much of a shiny anymore. But the fact that he is still naive in some ways, like falling for Stonewall's joke about fun, shows just how young he still is. It is a lovely contrast and shows just how three-dimsensional your OC's are.

And then Stonewall joins the fight! I have to agree with Crest though, using the Force is totally cheating, but I guess rank has its privileges. And then Weave's observation: ..."it was probably impossible to speak when one was doubled over, clutching his sides and laughing his ass off." That just made me laugh. It was such a wonderful description, perfect for both Stonewall and Weave. It has just the right amount of dry, anatomically correct description that it would come from the medic. And Stonewall has such a great sense of humour, he would be laughing his ass off at that moment.

If there had been snow in my room ,I would have been rolling in it with laughter over this chapter. So much fun!
Eregnar chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
A hutt :P
Admiral Daala chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
It's been a while since I have been on the site but I am always happy to come back and read your wonderful stories! I love the stories of your Shadow Squad ) Keep up the awesome work
Arrowhead1996 chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
WOW that was good! Great job on this one! Absolutely hilarious!