Reviews for An Ordinary Miracle II: Dive into Darkness
Sepgames chapter 31 . 4/29/2012
How's it going on the next story? :-)
Sepgames chapter 31 . 12/22/2011
...You mean a few months till u start the next one? :/
Mezame chapter 31 . 12/22/2011
To Sepgames.

Sorry, but this is the end of this part 2. There was gonna be a next chapter, but it leads into part three. So, I'm going to end the story here until the next lot of chapters that make up part 3 :D.

Look out for part 3 soon :D (it might be a few months yet though, because it's the biggest one yet)
Sepgames chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Hello just asking what's going on, just wanted to ensure that you're gonna finish this story, not pushing u or anything
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 31 . 11/16/2011
Aww...poor Emily. It's really sad that she can't stay home. Is she gonna live with Oscar and Angie? Or do they have to make room for their son? Either way I can't wait to find out!
Sepgames chapter 30 . 11/12/2011
I really hope you'll finish this story too :(
Sepgames chapter 30 . 10/26/2011
Can't wait for the rest! :)
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 30 . 10/23/2011
Where are they gonna go? Doesn't the rest of their family come with them? And has it even been a month yet? I thought Lenny would of gotton sick by now. Guess not. But it's sad that Emily and Tyler can't stay home. Where they gonna go...
lauramichelle1995 chapter 30 . 10/23/2011
That's sad :(( I feel sorry for them
Sepgames chapter 29 . 10/18/2011
Hey how are u feeling?
Sepgames chapter 29 . 10/9/2011
I'm really very touched by this chapter... Great job, can't wait for more! :)
Sepgames chapter 29 . 10/9/2011
I'm really very touched by this chapter... Great job, can't wait for more! :)
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 29 . 10/8/2011
Aww...Jay sounds soooo cute! And Oscar and Angie, they must be so happy to be parents! And you did a real nice job describing Jay.
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 28 . 10/7/2011
Wow. Three updates in three days. And this story of yours is VERY interesting. Just one thing...I still wanna know what happened to Angie. But I'm not rushin' ya. Take all the time ya need, and I'm sorry that your sick. Hope you feal better soon!
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 27 . 10/6/2011
Oh poor Emily. Please tell me she's gonna make it outta this one. And Oscar and Angie, where did they go off to? And I'm desperate to see if it's a boy or girl!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »