Reviews for Just Words
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I like this OS. I find it interesting.
Me├┐li.
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
this is cool. I like it.
starisfairy chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This amused me. :D Personally, I do think the Sherlock has Asperger's, but that's just because I've done an extensive amount of interest into the topic. Blame it on my Aspie tendencies- I do. XD I'm currently in the process of a possible diagnosis.

I apologize that this hit close to home- you did well on it, at least. :) Your characterization is fantastic!

-The Raven
TARDISgirl908 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Nice job on the fic. This also hits close to me because I have Asberger's (a high functioning variety).
gaap237 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
He is definitely my favorite high functioning sociopath
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was lovely. Well-written and perfectly believable.
WeirdsBestFriend chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
(Not Logged In) I loved it! This hit close to home for me as well- Diagnosed with Aspergers. But I refuse to accept it as well so I know how he feels, haha! :D Great job! Loved Sally being in it! Sherlock/Mycroft brotherly love is my favorite, but adding Sally also ads depth! Love it.
CaptainThetaSherlock chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Interesting...

I have Aspergers, and I recognise some of the traits in Sherlock, but others...not really. I think it's probably a combination of several things. Whatever it is, it's like he said-he's still brilliant.
Makoyi chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Thank you! I'm just getting into BBC's Sherlock and it pisses me off that 'freak' and 'sociopath' are constantly being thrown around when its pretty obvious that Sherlock is an aspie. Autism runs in my family and if anyone treated my cousins the way some of the characters on the show treat Sherlock, I'd want to punch them in the face. I like to see fics where someone sticks up for Sherlock over the name-calling. I think you could have drawn this fic out a bit more to make it a more complete scene rather than just a quick discussion, but I still think its great.
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Interesting... I have Aspergers, and think that our dear Sherlock may have traits of it if not the actual thing just hidden well...
Falling In Flames chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is very insightful, I realy Like it. It kinda hits me too, my little brother has Aspergers Syndrome.

The more I watch of Sherlock the more I think he is a highly intellegant, high funtioning Aspie.
embrace-the-deception chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Quite nice :) Sherlock certainly isn't autistic, but he could well have Asperger's. I often wonder if that's his unofficial diagnosis ;) My brother had autism too, and my dad has Asperger's and acts a lot like Sherlock - just not as brilliant ;P Again, very nice, I liked it!
sophie chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Yeah, my brother has Asperger's, Sherlock really doesn't. If Mycroft ever saw him flirting with poor Molly he'd know.

Lovely story.
toeki chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
well written. i like mycrofts last statement in this story.
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
He does on occation appear to be (a little) Aspberger.