Reviews for Betrayal Close to Home
Dead Hero chapter 1 . 3/30
Holy fuck. the thing really, REALLY got me for some reason at the arms. I don't know why, but Sherlock in an asylum, without the ability to MOVE just seems WRONG.
Brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
NOOOOOOO! MYCROFT NO! DONT BETRAY EVERYONE! .A. My heart has been torn out and ripped to sheds (in a great way). Lease update soon!
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
OO . . . Whoa. Like, really. A part of me died inside reading this. TT But it's amazing! Even if John *sob* died and Sherlock got locked up with huge new trust issues and Mycroft really needs to learn how to deal w/ sentiment. XD Luv it!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I think misunderstood is an understatement. How about demented?!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Woah...This is just...BRILLIANT
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh my god YES! You are EVIL and this is BRILLIANT! Could totally see this happening :) Well done!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
*shiver* I think everyone forgets how dangerous Mycroft is and if he was 'misunderstood' then he could quite easily do something like this, excellently written!

Nice one!

:D
kester0632 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Dark!Mycroft is probably my favorite character. Poor John.
Kirby77DP77 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Wow... The sad part about this is that it was totally believeable...

Huh.

Anyway, loved the originality and your writing style is very entertaining and fun to read.

Kirby
Handful of Silence chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was AMAZING! So original, and Mycroft was downright creepy. I got chills at that last line and I can't stop thinking about it. ] Thanks so much for sharing.
Dani347 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was disturbing, in a very good way. I love Sherlock's thoughts of how *wrong* everything is.

One thing. If Mycroft meant Sherlock could take comfort in the fact that Moriarty deserved the charges, then you mean console instead of consolidate here:"Well, he does deserve the charges, so you can consolidate yourself with that."