Reviews for Reason Why
imkerfuffled chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is wonderful. It addresses something that not many writers do: that Anderson's hatred for Sherlock is, at its core, very justified, even if he acts a bit immature because of it. Well done, and very well portrayed!
Ravnur chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Hmm. It's maybe the way the most of us would treat a person who acts like Sherlock. He may be clever, but is rude and annoying to almost everyone in the show, even John and Mrs. Hudson on occasions.

Great written! Makes me feel sympathy f
minlin chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
YOu defintitely did it right then, because this does make Anderson a more understandable and a bit more sympathetic.
Koulin chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Anderson and any minor characters in the plot deserve to be understood :D you certainly did a good job justifying his hate towards Sherlock because, after all, no one can really stand a character like him if he does exist in real life, I know I certainly can't! xD
InterruptingDinosaur chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Finally, a fanfic that sympathizes with Anderson. While he's not my favourite character, I can see why he might hate Sherlock. (who's a douche to everyone, but John)A well-written fic that has me rooting for the minor character for once.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Yeah, you did your job right. I really didn't want to like Anderson even slightly, but you managed it... This was quite chilling.
northerlywind chapter 1 . 6/25/2011