Reviews for Winter Solstice
farRaven chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
Sigh. And here I thought it was complete. I'm 3 years late. Now I have to make up my own ending. Damn cliffhanger.
Besides all my useless complaints, that was a great, interesting and original story. If this was part of the series, I would definitely watch it.
Reader chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Wow I hate that I'm over a year late and reading this just to find out you wont ever update it again.
But let me say that this is extremely amazing. I felt like I was watching this rather than reading this. If Darker Than Black has a season 3 I would love for it to go exactly like this. You're such a terrific writer. I'm still in awe. I suppose I have to make up my own conclusions as to what happens next, but I'm going to read this again despite being incomplete because its that wonderful.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
k this is honestly one of the best stories ever. it is just like the anime which is totally fricken awesome. post more please! i can't wait to see what happens next!
MaxiMillion77 chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Ahhhhhh! What happened? PLEASE CONTINUE!
MaxiMillion77 chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
uh oh. Kick his ass Hei!
MaxiMillion77 chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
OOOOHhh! Loving this!
Elfreida chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Critique: it could use some editing - and not just for grammar and typos. This from my sister (who writes properly for studies in post-grad drama!): the trick is to strip it down as far as you can to get down to the bits that need to be there. And, being absolutely brutal, the dialogue is a little bit naive in places. You should avoid defaulting to what you hear and say every day since it detracts from the fullness of the setting.

BUT the story is fantastic! Wonderfully original, and despite some of the dialogue being off, the characters are captured beautifully! Really hope you get to finish it, because the cliff-hanger's killing me and I can't wait where you take it next...
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
amazing! it's like watching DTB or better. you're a great author. i love like the story very much
animeluvx3 chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
Please update! This story is so good!
Zangetsu Ossan chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Update please! I love ur story!
akatsuki-kitten1 chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
the suspense is killing me! and i am not being sarcastic! :)
akatsuki-kitten1 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
so, the contractor is a puppet master? cool!
akatsuki-kitten1 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
akatsuki-kitten1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
great fanfiction! love it!
Junky chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
Please update! There are hardly any Hei/Yin stories at all. Yours is the only one over 20,000 words. Also, a question: how could December/Laharl give orders to Misaki in Japanese territory? He had no jurisdiction.