Reviews for Athena
I realize you wrote this about 5 years ago but I just had to comment. I read this entire thing over the last couple days and it was great! I usually find myself skipping through parts of some stories that get slow but I pretty much stuck with this. My only thoughts would be to fix the grammatical errors (your/you're, their/there/they're). Thanks for posting this!
milagglad chapter 41 . 1/22
loved this story
ab chapter 41 . 1/28/2015
This story is amazing! I love the details, the plot, and the chemistry between the characters! Ooo and I love the witty bantering between the characters! I enjoyed reading this story a lot.
neweldi chapter 41 . 6/10/2014
Thanks, I love it :)
tc3po95 chapter 41 . 4/1/2014
I loved this story! Loved how you got straight to characters feelings for one another and progressed throughout story. I know it's been awhile... but hope you decide to write more for them
Guest chapter 41 . 10/22/2013
Well written wonderful story! Lots of action, drama, suspense, mystery, intrigue, and great character interaction and development.
Lavender Firefly chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
I know this is an old story but I just had to comment. This is the first Criminal Minds JJ/Emily fanfic that I've come across that is actually spot on with characterizations and dialog. Thank you! I was beginning to think there was no well written stories out there! xoxo
abandofmints chapter 26 . 6/2/2013
Thank you for sharing this story with us! I just absolutely adored this chapter! It wasn't at all what I was expecting, but that made it all the more perfect. I found myself laughing out loud quite a few times. I love the story so much! It is really hard for me to find JJ/PRENTISS stories that I find relatable to the characters. I hope you do more stories with our BAU girls...you have the characters down pat. I never want this to end...
Angelsheart85 chapter 41 . 3/30/2013
you captured my attention in such a way with this one! I was and still am under the spell! Amazing!
Thank U so much for giving it a shot and writing something this amazing!
rollingcactus chapter 41 . 10/29/2012
Wow, that was awesome. I loved the way that you fully developed an unsub. It was neat to have a female killer because it's usually men. I also enjoyed how you showed the progress of Emily and JJ's relationship right from the start. Great job!
pappion chapter 41 . 9/22/2012
Great story. Nicely done, although, I think Athena's death was too easy for her. But that's just my opinion. Enjoyed it.
xRizzles-SwanQueenX chapter 41 . 6/23/2012
Loved this story!
rookie802 chapter 41 . 6/17/2012
Really loved this!
ChristinaLacrima chapter 17 . 5/15/2012
hahaha...oh my god!

i would give almost anything to really see JJ sitting there, gum-chewing and saying "Do bears shit in the woods"

that would be priceless!

They should so put that in the show!

good chapter :D
General Mac chapter 41 . 5/6/2012
loved this fic, more pretty please