Reviews for Recov
RascalJoy chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
Wow. Nice sequel!
I think you did a WONDERFUL job with this.
All the bases covered (grammar, spelling, etc.)! Plus a great plot :)
Keep up the AWESOME work!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh gosh... poor kid. At least his father is there to comfort him when he wakes up.
FuzzyBee013 chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
oh no more sequel :( All three of these stories are awesome and i wanted to see more tortured Robin. If you could write more like this that would be awesome :)
Cainchan chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story :-) Thank you for sharing it.
Reina Grayson chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
sad to see it end, but good story.
Illucida chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
*grins* This was the perfect ending to a great story. I love how everybody had their part to play.

Also? Much love to the earplugs. I love little details like that.

I hope to read more from you in the future. You write very well.

Illucida chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
Cool. Mind battles are always full of win. This was another great chapter, Bluejay. :D
Mr. Hood chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
So awesome, but the cliffhangers, they're killing me.
Reina Grayson chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
wooo, what happens next.
Illucida chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Nice planning, Rob. I wonder why the big bad Bat has made an appearance. Perhaps it is not him...?

Anyways, great job as always. I look forward to the next installment.

Cainchan chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
Very well writen chapter. Thank you for sharing.
Illucida chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
These chapters are powerful. They accomplish so much in so few words. It's a skill, and you definitely have it.

Spot on characterization here. You play each character very well. My favorite line(s) of the chapter: "He was at the stage where he thought anything that caused Robin to flinch and Megan to freak meant he needed to pound something. Dick didn't bother to 'correct' that notion."

Looking forward to more,

Cainchan chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
I really liked this chapter. :-) Why are you such an amazing writer?
Illucida chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
The team was awarded with some high praise from Batman. They're probably on cloud nine right now. You know, on the inside. Because it would be entirely inappropriate to go all squealy and happy on the outside. :)

It was interesting to hear about the trials the rest of the team went through. The density machine sounds (while it was terrible for Supey, Wally, and Artemis) really cool. Nice use of Kaldur and M'gann's weakness too.

Definitely looking forward to more,

Reina Grayson chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Be careful Young Justice, it is about 85% sure to be another trap.