Reviews for Crunch Time
IronSpockMaster chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Ooh, cliffhanger... I'll definitely be reading the next one. :) I really enjoyed this, I love your writing.
IronSpockMaster chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
THE SAME SUSPECT! I'm loving this, it's really exciting.
IronSpockMaster chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Another great chapter. You write so brilliantly. The body in the car park is a particularly gruesome case, very intriguing.
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love it. I don't know how you manage it but it feels like an episode. :) I'm really interested in the cases you've created.
WolfGirl75 chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
like this series so far. update soon! and i remember greg got the letter last story. but then it didnt get mentioned again. cant await for more.
softballgirl05 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This story sounds just as promising as the last one was. I like how you balance all of the cases without making the story feel disconnected. Brilliant job:)

xoxo

softballgirl05
beaujolais chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
Except for minor glitch (Catherine, you're a CSI, not a cop - please don't do Brass's job), this reminds me of CSI back when CSI was an ensemble show. I'm always impressed when a writer can work in all the characters evenly (I always get stuck on one :-) and you do that very well. The story moves quickly and even though there are still some loose ends, you still manage to wrap up nicely.

And yes, I did read this wondering just what that tiny hit was.
sinc88 chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Great to come back from holiday to new stories, really enjoying this series; especially the balance between all the characters. Look forward to more :-)
name-me chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Good story paving the way nicely for your next one. I like your writing style too: easy to follow and nicely balanced between the crime story and the more personal life aspect of the characters from the show. Looking forward to reading more.
crimescenelover chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Uhh, suspicious there at the end!:) Can't wait for the next story!
name-me chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Nice case development and I like the introdution of a second case too. And poor Greg :( Though being a CSI down when the team is already busy and tired is not going to do any of them any favours!
name-me chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Great first chapter. Good introduction to the case and you get a nice in site into the teams thoughts and their relationships too without it being too in-your-face.
gloosmoos chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
I like that you incorporate Brass into the story but it's disappointing that just like in the episodes, after he breaks in the door he completely disappears from view while Catherine, the CSI non-cop, clears the room and finds the suspect. I thought that was Brass' job.