Reviews for Hunters
allan calderini chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I love that you add Dean and Sam lol this is the most original story of a super/yj fic. love dick and roy would like to see wally and artemis for example.
Me chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
THAT WAS GREAT, BUT WHY IS IT OVER T-T
Nerdybat chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This was great! But you haven't updated in so long D: Please continue this!
readingisdabest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Lol continue
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I find the ending hilarious.
RedWing0109 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This was really good! I really liked how you made Kon into an angel! It suits him! Hey, any chance I can take a few of the ideas in here (such as who/what you made the classic Batman villains be and how Bruce, Dick, and Roy are hunters and Kon is an angel) and run with them? I have a plot idea, and I've been looking for a way (unsuccessfully) to cross over Batman/YJ and Supernatural for a while now with many different ideas, and none of them have produced a plot. If you say yes and want me to change a few things, I can.

Also, did I notice Sam and Dean in there towards the end?
Cassy Winchester chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is excellent! I loved how you played around with the origin stories (especially Roy and a werewolf), and the Joker, Arkham etc. I'm a pretty hard critic when it comes to crossovers, but this is just AMAZING!
:D
Useful chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I say continue this. O: But I love it, interesting story. I like the end, and the tires, and Dickie-bird's pie obsession, and poor Conner. You should make more, adding other characters as monsters; M'gann as a shapeshifter? Robin as Bruce's new sidekick? La'gann as a misuderstood sea monster? Blue Beetle as a demon. Wally West as a vampire. Artemis as a rival hunter. Zatanna as a witch. I can so see it. xD
GingerSnapDragons chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is actually flawless.

Impala? Is that a Sam and Dean cameo? so much love for this right now.
VaerellisKing.Nightingale chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
That... was amazing. Two of my favorite things, and Dickie ranting about pie. That's pure genius. Love it!
DawnieWrites chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
"Bruce shots him again just in case."

Definitely something that Bruce would do.
And oh, Dean is not going to be happy that somebody messed with his baby.
This was extremely well-written; do you plan a continuation?
hd-da-sweet chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Nice crossover... I watch Supernatural and Young Justice, but never would have thought to mix them...still good
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I loved it. My favorite was the part about slashing the tires of the Impala. Hunters would have that knack for seeing other Hunter cars. This is possibly one of well written supernatural crossovers I have read.
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
So clever! I loved every bit of this story! You write it so well :) Please, please, please update!
Illucida chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was spectacularly awesome. I loved every inch of this story. I want, no, /need/ more. The characters were true to form, and I love how Sam and Dean made a cameo appearance. And Arsenal? Sweetness!

~Illu