Reviews for White Haired Reaper
sunnyfortomorrow chapter 13 . 7/26
bubbajack chapter 36 . 12/31/2015
*Gives standing Ovation* This was...I don't know if I can find the proper words to describe how much I enjoyed this fic. You took the Soul Eater universe and mechanics and made them your own, and in doing so, wrote something truly incredible. I'm chomping at the bit to read the sequel, now. Stopping just long enough to leave this shining review. Fantastic job, I have high hopes for the sequel!

Miss Kittycat chapter 36 . 10/22/2015
Pretty pretty pretty story! Love it!
xNaruHina chapter 24 . 10/15/2015
Man Maka needs to lay off of being rude and mean. Jeeze.
xNaruHina chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
Yeah, I don't trust Tsubaki in this story. She can just disappear forever and never come back for all I care.
conan.lagace chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
At this point the only though in my head is "how will she react when she sees her father as a reaper :3 also I'm curious about Death the kid, due to your making the weapons reapers and he was a mister ( even though he is the son of death)
okami-onna chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I'm certainly not Scarlet but I like very much this first chapter and rate M?, is just that much better.
Mistery is one of my favorite genres so I'm going to enjoy this fic.
darling0112 chapter 36 . 2/27/2015
Oh my gosh I love this so much! I couldn't stop reading it! You are very creative and created this story very well! Please continue with this story and update more! I really want to know what happens next (:
darling0112 chapter 16 . 2/23/2015
Very creative and interesting (: love it
CrystleIceFire chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Love this! A really interesting take on SoulXMaka. :) It is truly unique in the way that Soul is both the weapon and the mister, and I love how you incorporate all the other characters we know and love such as Gopher, Sid, and Tsubaki. Though I'm not quite caught up-I soon will be and I cannot wait for more. I love how you really use Maka's intelligence to the fullest capacity while still giving her that badass edge she has despite not having any sort of weapon.
Mosaic Flame chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
HEY! MY FREAKIN NAME(my real name at least but to you people I am Librarra Xerxes) IS LYLE! I HAVE BEEN INSULTED. PREPARE FOR DEATH BY ARROW-TO-FACE!
LOST TO THE AGES chapter 21 . 8/30/2014
blackstar is one word
LOST TO THE AGES chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
needle village has always been a thorn in kids side. needle thorn seriously
LOST TO THE AGES chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
fluff hunters?!
LOST TO THE AGES chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
how did you bleed into this story and how were you bleeding? by the way this chapter in my mind was a perfect eight