Reviews for White Haired Reaper
okami-onna chapter 1 . 3/18
I'm certainly not Scarlet but I like very much this first chapter and rate M?, is just that much better.
Mistery is one of my favorite genres so I'm going to enjoy this fic.
darling0112 chapter 36 . 2/27
Oh my gosh I love this so much! I couldn't stop reading it! You are very creative and created this story very well! Please continue with this story and update more! I really want to know what happens next (:
darling0112 chapter 16 . 2/23
Very creative and interesting (: love it
CrystleIceFire chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Love this! A really interesting take on SoulXMaka. :) It is truly unique in the way that Soul is both the weapon and the mister, and I love how you incorporate all the other characters we know and love such as Gopher, Sid, and Tsubaki. Though I'm not quite caught up-I soon will be and I cannot wait for more. I love how you really use Maka's intelligence to the fullest capacity while still giving her that badass edge she has despite not having any sort of weapon.
librarrax chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
HEY! MY FREAKIN NAME(my real name at least but to you people I am Librarra Xerxes) IS LYLE! I HAVE BEEN INSULTED. PREPARE FOR DEATH BY ARROW-TO-FACE!
LOST TO THE AGES chapter 21 . 8/30/2014
blackstar is one word
LOST TO THE AGES chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
needle village has always been a thorn in kids side. needle thorn seriously
LOST TO THE AGES chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
fluff hunters?!
LOST TO THE AGES chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
how did you bleed into this story and how were you bleeding? by the way this chapter in my mind was a perfect eight
Guest chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
You put so much effort into these chapters! :D your an amazing author! 3
silveresque eclipse chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
No, Kid should have been introduced in Chapter 8. It is his favorite number, after all.
Onyxclarinet chapter 34 . 5/22/2014
oh wow! damn im speechless yet again haha
Onyxclarinet chapter 33 . 5/22/2014
i knnnnnnnnnew it i saw this coming hmm but then would it be okay if the child became the next grim then hmm i wonder what will happen
Onyxclarinet chapter 32 . 5/22/2014
haha yeah its so weird to hear them call him black or azure knight just weird hmm i wonder does that mean that soul has dominion of darkness hmm interesting
Onyxclarinet chapter 31 . 5/22/2014
of course calm the bookworm with a library haha