Reviews for The Intruder
Whiskeyflips chapter 1 . 4/13
This is an intriguing view of Sarah's insecurities. I like it a lot so far.
Hope this Camille lady is on the level, otherwise I fear for her health!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Great start hope to see more soon
SpreadTheNerd18 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Definitely want more. I loved look at me and I would love you to to continue the story.
Luiza chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
hi! I really liked the first chapter, but you left us wanting more. when is the new chapter coming? soon I hope.

D
spcr71 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I like this extension of your original story. I love jealous Sarah. The first half was very nice and fluffy. I would like to see more on this if you're up for it. Maybe have them forced to be around each other for a while and have Chuck be tasked to do a mission with Camile. Shoe on the other foot sort of thing.
Speedhoven chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Loved the fluff and some jealous Sarah is always welcome.

Really looking forward for the next one!

-SH
tastefullyqueer chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
lurve it. :)
wassupchuck chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Great chapter.
stefii1806 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Jealous Sarah? I'm reading the next chapter, for sure. Keep 'em coming. Great job!
lil-kay9944 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
OMG you cant leave us hanging like that :P awesome story really cute, I just hope chuck didnt cheat on Sarah and that you update reallyl QUICK :D
clspokbrazil chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Keep writing... And, just so you know Chuck's favorite movie is Dune. Tron is Papa B's favorite. No big deal, though.

But Good work looking forward for more.

Cls.
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
aww! That was really, really cute! I love the fluffiness! Chuck and Sarah are just so amazingly adorable together! The love they share for each other is incredibly heartwarming and sweet. And Sarah wanting to be all romantic for Chuck, so cute!

I'm kinda worried that you have angst listed as the second category here, as I don't really see where the angst could belong. They are married and madly in love. Now, I could still see, jealous, territorial Sarah coming out to play, but that's usually played for laughs rather than angst. I don't really like angst, and given how you have shown how brilliantly well you can write the fluffy stuff, I don't see the need for it.

Anyways, I'll see how you deal with it/where you take it. The adorable fluffiness with Chuck and Sarah in this chapter was enough to get me to keep reading.

until next time,

coreymon77
pineapple23 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I really like it :D Jealous Sarah is one of my favorite sides of her :) It's so obvious that Chuck loves her more than anything and that he would never think about another woman. But she's so jealous everytime other women - especially brunettes - are around.
Edgar Allan Dickens chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
great start,, will be reading.. thanks.