Reviews for Broken
Aquata chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
I added this to my favourites a while ago and only just realised that I didn't review it! I keep coming back to read it again because I love it so much! It's so heartbreaking. Poor Wilson suffering to help House. It shows how much he loves him that he would sacrifice that much. The story is so brilliantly written and it breaks my heart the whole way through. It is so sad and I adore all the angst. Thank you so much for writing such a brilliant story. I really love it and I'll keep rereading it often!
SadnessEverlasting chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Well written. This story gave me the chills! However, couldn't stop reading it. Love your Wilson-angst POV stories.
Andrea chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
I loved your story, especially the very last line. great work!
Flatpickluvr chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
I like the story and yet it's kind of disturbing that Wilson underwent torture. Kind of like the Contract stories, only in reverse.
lea chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
i'm so happy it ended good. such a sad story,but it's in wilson's character
Visitkarte chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Aaargh! This is cruel! And romantic, and I love them together... Friends, lovers, whatever.
Namasteyo chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
"Better him than House, he wouldn't miss playing the piano. Better him than House."

That's so heartbreaking. And a nice call-back to that Tritter arc episode.

Collins is a truly scary character. I think it's good that you're only giving short glimpses of him - it makes him even creepier, and more like the monster in the closet than a person.

I do find House a little too OOC. He's got no snark, and I think it's uncharacteristic that he would be sincerely asking about Wilson's cat, for example, or saying he would repay Wilson every dollar he owed him. Also, I don't think he'd let Wilson get away so easily with keeping a secret. But maybe you're trying to show that the current situation has changed House? Anyway, just my opinion. Very disturbing story (in an interesting way!).
TetraFish06 chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Great story...I am very interested to see what is actually going on!
freddy chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Please stop torturing Wilson, its so cruel
Visitkarte chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
God, this is creepy, and I was right with my instincts... Wilson would really give up his right hand to get House out good to wear.

You are freaking me out, you know that?

I do wish the canon Wilson would learn to appreciate being pain free, but not like this. Never like this.
Namasteyo chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Uh-oh. Dr. Collins is not a good guy, is he? : ) Very chilling.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
You are freaking me out, but I can hardly wait to read more!
TetraFish06 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Wow... this does not bode well for Wilson!

Very interesting start - I look forward to more ;)