Reviews for Mechanical Butterflies
Lanny-Sama chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Strange story, but nice. I liked it though I would have loved a bit more closure by the end. Good story, thank you :)
Confuzzled-Neko chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Your writing is just so soulful & thought promoting. Not to mention very sad
Ie-maru chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
please tell me this isn't the end! Hoping there is another update in this story's future...great writing here.
DemonSurfer chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
...wow. Just..

I don't even have the words to accurately describe how beautiful this is. How sad, and thought provoking, and all of those big words.

Just... wow.
Balrog Roike chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
This is sad.

And I'm note even sure if I want to know what happened after that. Peace, cold war or nothing at all.
DragonSteel chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Dude, this is awesome.

Dont see this POV writing style very often (not even sure wat it's called) but you did a really good job with it.

Most writers, and stories would insist on some sort of confrontation, and I still kind of want one, but you've done a brilliant bit of character and plot analysis by not having one, by having Starscream just walk away. Away from his chains and past, perhaps not toward a better future, but at least one he makes on his own terms, which, to Starscream, is much more important.
Taipan Kiryu chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
This was suspiciously alike to human history, and that’s good. As much as it was born as a fictional, stereotyped cardboard cliché, the years went by and we began to see the Cybertronian war as anything but a black and white conflict.

I have always thought Starscream was very Shakespearian – and not the Shakespeare that can be read, but one that is played on a stage. Thanks for making me nod in agreement again. Amongst all the stories that could be told of the witnesses of this longed, forsaken peace, Starscream’s is a privileged point of view. He would be, definitely, amongst the Transformers who would have realized how much of a scam the war was.

It’s a shame that Orson Welles died short after voicing Unicron. I think he, being the Shakespearian god he was, would have appreciated certain metallic characters if he would have taken the time to know just which movie he was being part of; not the best example of Transformers canon, but at least that would have leaded him to make some interesting – and I insist, Shakespearian – discoveries.

Great, really great fic. Your writing style is remarkable.
kaiiju chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Pshgajsbehjehsnnaghxjshwhvah. That is my keysmash of envy and love.

This is very poetic, and it really does fit the story.

Thanks for the great read!
little-dark711 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
I am left, perhaps due to my own lack of vocabulary, with very little word choice to describe this brilliance of writing you have done.

You have captured the multiple, complex and menacingly contradictory starscream very, very well.

Starscream is menacing, not because he can squish you physically, but he squishes you mentally, there are few people I have read in history with a complexity and overlapping of drastically contrasting personalities as that of starscream, but you have done, bloody brillian writer you are.

I cannot thank you enough.

is falling,

has fallen,

fell/

This three simple sentences will remain in my memory forever more, and whenver I read it, never fail to send a shiver down my spine.

Perhaps, this paragraph is just like starscream, that loud screamer, traitor, coward of a warrior built.

Oh, but no, but when you put all things together, he is there, simple as he looks, and never more powerful.

I really look forward to read more of your stories in the future.
Fierceawakening chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Purple maybe, but I think you captured very well the despair of a long war that destroys everything, on both sides.
Starfire201 chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
This fic impressed me in several ways. The symbolism, the way Starscream took a good long look at himself and the others around him and made a decision to walk away while he could, the thought processes he went through as he made his decision to leave...I was drawn in by all of it. I repeat, you have a strong talent.