Reviews for i will hang on the hook of your splendour
A Girl Who Reads Cereal Boxes chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I really disliked the interview where JK Rowling said that George and Angelina would be completely messed up... I could imagine their relationship to be rocky to begin with, but the idea of them having no happiness would be unbearably cruel.

Thanks for this glimpse into a future for George that, while it could never be the same, has happiness in it for him.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
George had said, "I know, Mum, I reckon the thought of me procreating terrifies loads of people,". I laughed so hard at this! And then a teared up. The ending was especially heart-wrenching. Happy George/Ange for the win!
GINGERWEASLEY2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
so sweet, well done. i like stories with a happy george instead of ones when he's suicidal
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is really, really lovely. I love the last two paragraphs particularly, pondering on how George isn't just a replacement.
starsandstillness chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I never really think about Angelina, so thanks for telling me more about her. I loved this story. Thanks for writing it. The Weasleys are a terrific family.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
So, the reason I like this so much - aside from the very good writing styleand the fact that it's GeorgeAngelina- is the fact that you don't harp on about George being a replacement for Fred. After all, in the books Angelina only went to the ball with Fred, there was nothing else really. So brilliant oneshot!
butterflymuppet chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Gorgeous story!
liltle chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Really sweet. Love this:D

The last sentences kept me smiling till the very end, just how true it felt by reading it, you really know how to put it to words. Captivating story, thumbs upXD
Fredsonetrueluv chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I actually started tearing up! It might also be because I just finished the 6th book again...but this story is startlingly touching, my heart wants to break for Angelina because of what happened to Fred and what could have been, but you've created a happy ending for her! Well done!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is just beautifull! Loved how everything fell in its place, they both deserve happines!

I like that she learned to trust herself and to love George in a way she didn't dare love Fred! Awsome fic!
skateboard c chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Absolutely adored this fic! Instant favorite. Thank you; you captured my fave couple perfectly!
Malvolia chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
The welcoming chaos of the Weasley family ("alien and gratifying and wonderful"); Angelina's closeness with Hermione, and George's with Harry; George's wedding toast to Harry & Ginny; Angelina's inability to describe how she is happy with George in a way she wouldn't have been with Fred, and George's ability to know what she means without her having to describe it...

Beautiful.
CrzyAngelchic chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
short! extra sweet! a wonderful read for someone just stopping by. As soon as I saw it was an aurora west george/angelina story I had to stop to take a peek. and you didnt disappoint. loved it dearly.

Crzy
Silverlake chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Loved it! Perfect picture of the Weasley family!
LarielRomeniel chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I haven't read fanfic in a long long time... *this* is the sort of thing that can get me re-hooked on it! Wonderful job. I'm especially touched by the description of how the Weasleys open up their family, home and hearts to others so easily. I don't think I've ever seen it stated so well.