Reviews for Alias
drm20341 chapter 6 . 11/25/2007
bomb middle section but the ending blah. u could have done better. but i stll liked the story u should continue it , and think it out some more
Moonlight Petal chapter 6 . 9/13/2007
I love the story!
AnnechanB chapter 6 . 5/1/2007
WOW! That was amazing! If you would ever write a sequel, it would only add to the perfect intensity and thrill.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 6 . 12/19/2005
is this complete?

or not?

*is confused*

but I love it!

Usually, I read silver millenium stories for Serenity/Endymion, but I love the scouts in this!
Sirius Horse Lover chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
This is really good so far! -trots off to read the rest-

Also, If ever you have the time, could you please drop a review by one of my stories? (I think my best one is 'When Dreams come true', but I guess it's a matter of personal opinion.((it's a Harry Potter fic)) [I hate all of my stories anyway, basically because I wrote them)

keep up the good work!
Venusian From Hell chapter 7 . 3/25/2003
This was a good story but there is room for you to add on to it if you ever get the chance. YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER!
sailor Star-sun1 chapter 8 . 2/26/2003
please keep writing.I think your story is really good.
lisa chapter 8 . 2/13/2003
I hope u write soon can't wait for the nex t chapter
roswellwbfan chapter 8 . 2/3/2003
Another great story! I felt like it had a nice conclusion. It's definitely a compliment that people want you to continue writing, though. You've sucked them into your world, you minx!
Jen chapter 8 . 12/21/2002
I REALLY HOPE that you'll continue this story it's really good.
Princess Niobe chapter 8 . 10/22/2002
Groovy story! Though as you said it is one of your early works it is most excellent! I'm beginning to see your talents . And you are an excellent writer! I've been reading all of your stuff and what I've seen is written with a masterful hand. you need not continue this one but expansion on the other sailor would work well I think...
SSSS chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
The prologue was a little short, but the story was great. I loved it, and I really like your style. Keep it up.
NovemberBlues chapter 5 . 8/30/2002
I totally loved it. I love the way Venus Smurf potrate the senshi's attitude. I especially like Lita's personally. I can't wait 'til VS update.
jupitergirl201 chapter 8 . 8/29/2002
You should continue I really like the story!
sylverleaf chapter 7 . 7/23/2002