Reviews for Once Upon A Dream
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/23
Okay, this has to be the cutest Drarry story I've ever read. Tooooo cute. And incredibly good. I love it
Sprout2012 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I absolutely loved reading this story. Amazing writing and a delightful read that's left me feeling happy.
pennilovesstories chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I enjoyed reading this, immensely!
At first, it was really fluffy and cute but then as Draco joined the death eaters it became sooo dark and angsty O.o
Which was great! Gave the story debt and authenticy (I hope this word exists).
And... I guess I never quite realized how hard and painfull everything was for Draco.
I just thought, okay everyone had a hard time... Draco, too.
But I did not imagine it being this hard!

I really liked your plot. I was original and.. I just really liked it :)
Penni :)
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love the way the story developed! Very nice! Harry was so cute in your story. I love how he first appeared. It had me cracking up!
Pilpols chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
omg I love this
The Idea Of Sarcasm chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
looovvved it so cute x
Violet-san chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
A very cute story!

I kinda liked the idea of that knight!Harry, who saves Draco from his nightmares, and there were enough timeskips to make their relationship realistic enough for me, as many oneshots are moving way too fast...

Even though I was a bit confused regarding that time-traveling part (and I never saw that film you mentioned), but anyway, I think you did an awesome job on this, really!

Regards, Violet-san
IndieWrites chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Such a beautiful and unique idea. It's so nice to find one like that. And you write in such an engaging and easy way, it's a true delight to read your work, this one as no exception.
GreenGirl111 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
aw he found his night in shining armor

loved it!
MagixDiana chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Okay, so I read this story a long time ago and while recently looking through your fics, I noticed that I hadn't reviewed! This must be fixed, because you simply must know how much I loved this story!

The details you put into your work are remarkable. I felt as if I was in the story itself at certain times. I think my favorite part was the ending only because, well, it was sweet and happy and I absolutely loved it! :D

You deserve a lot more reviews for this brilliant piece of fiction. I hope you continue with your writing and have a successful career as an author. Best of luck!
Adjii H chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Awesome fic! Love the ending (w)
Krysler chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This story is amazing! The way it's been written and the plot is just lovely.
Elsyra chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is AMAZING! I love how Draco's subconscious figured out Harry's identity bit by bit. Great read!
Reilyk chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is really good. I think this is awesome. I like the whole mask thing, and Harry as a knight. And the angst was a good touch too. _
Joreleroo chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
wow, this story was fantastic! If one were to replace the 7th book's epilogue with this, it would totally fit the story! I wish this was the real ending to the books! And only 13 reviews? This definitely deserves a lot more than that! C'mon people! Review this awesome piece of storytelling!

Again, I love your story! Great work! :)