Reviews for When the Clock Strikes Thirteen
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
its was great
krashkart chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
If you write this well when you can't sleep maybe I should try it. Beautiful ending almost brough tears to my eyes..
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Gosh, that was incredible. I'm still feeling breathless. So beautiful, and such intricate descriptions... I can see this happening.

Perfect thing is perfect.
Elise chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Bittersweet and a good read!
heathenlib6941 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I was devastated when Butcher decided to kill off Lash, even though there have been hints in the later books that she might make a comeback. I love how Lash and Harry had begin to care for one another right until her untimely demise. To be frank, the author did not give Lash the attention that she deserved, but your story certainly did justice to their relationship.
inkfiction chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
What a beautiful way with words you have! I loved this. And I know what you mean, I'm a Harry/Murphy girl through and through but I secretly ship Harry/Lash. You should write more.
Death 12 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I'd be interested in reading a longer story based on this premise, because as it's pointed out in the books Dresden manages to redeem a shadow of the Temptress and not fall prey to her, a close thing though it doubtless was.

I think the ending fits quite well with the rest of the story, bittersweet though it is for those left behind. Honestly I'm surprised Dresden hasn't gone this way yet in the actualy series given just how much shit gets thrown his way, in Changes it shows just how bad things get when he finally takes one of the powers up on their offer.
Quiggely chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
That was... oh, wow, there are no words to declare how incredible that was. Share more of your writing, please!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Good pacing with the quick snippets. You managed to convey a lot of story in such short bursts.
lara chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Hi, I really have no bad critics for this piece. My main pairing is also Harry/Murphy but this was an interesting read nevertheless. The way you wrote it was very poetic and I truly enjoyed the bittersweet mood of it. I think you did a really good job here!
Pluma Desatada chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
you should write more fanfic.

This.

I mean, THIS.

Talk about awe and then some!

I loved Lash very much, and was very sad to see her go without even meriting a passing thought in later books.

so THIS strikes a resounding "HELL YES" deep in me.

I have NO CRIT.