Reviews for Star Crossed
Amybf19 chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
I loved this back when I read it the first time! I am completely enjoying re-reading your stories. They bring some measure of comfort during this sad time. :)
mssarmu chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
Omg, I was right! I so guessed it was Jesse right from the gecko. I feel like I've accomplished so much...
welovelea1 chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
one of THE BEST stories i have ever read! :D
Amybf19 chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
Good story! :)
ASimplyHopelessRomantic chapter 16 . 1/19/2012
Omigod! I had no idea you wrote this! Honestly, you are the greatest Finchel author!
Gillian Deverone chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
Great story. Love that Finn dreams of being a pirate and that Puck is gonna teach the baby MMA and mostly that Finn is going to open a bar with a mechanical bull. Puck will be his best customer. :)
Gillian Deverone chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
The "proposal scene" was great. Loved it.
Gillian Deverone chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
Didn't see that coming...
Gillian Deverone chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
I love when Finn and Puck play Rescue Rangers. I also love that BJI is the bad guy.
Gillian Deverone chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Love the calculator line. And "Freckles"? Priceless. I don't think Rachel would ever say "fucked senseless", even if she were rich and famous, though.
May chapter 16 . 9/13/2011
Hi I read allur fic and it was AMAZING! great job XOXO
chez511 chapter 16 . 8/7/2011
Awesome story! You did a great job!

Keep on writing!
AnOfficialGleek chapter 16 . 8/6/2011
I think you did an amazing job writing this story! It is something that I have never read before and I absolutely loved it. It was a great read :)
feelinawkward chapter 16 . 8/3/2011
Fantastic ending! Hope you come out with another story soon!
This Little Lady chapter 16 . 7/20/2011
What a lovely ending...everything went well with all of them. The mechanical bull was a little random, but the humor was nice. Thanks for sharing this story and I wish you the best of luck with your job hunting.

P.S. Glad to know you're a Harry Potter fan too. That movie was awesome wasn't it? Simply amazing!