Reviews for Behind the Velvet Rope
jenejes chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
Im so happy these two worked it out. Brother?! I NEVER imagined that - so perfect. Im going to miss your fic, but im excited about youe books too. Good luck in the "real" author world. Love you!
Lacrimosa Moon chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Whoa! Awesome ending! So sad to see the end.
beachlovers chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
Em's the hero!
Cina's chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
Great twist.
Vamp Doll chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
Oh wow I wish you could and would continue this, but I know you cant. I can't wait for the epilogue. This has been a great experience, and you will be my first fanfic that I've followed all the way through. It was great, and I think it could be turned into a real book with different characters. It's been a wonderful ride, and I wish you the best of luck in your future. Thanks so much for sharing this with us all!
Likeisaid chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
great update
jkkhreedy chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
Go Emmett! Glad to see Emmett taking some initiative. Can't wait to see what happens next.
wickedfastreader chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
I love this story! Thanks for continuing it!
BellaBesos chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
Great chapter. I love this story. It's great to have more well-written Rose and Emmett stories.

Can't wait for the next update :)
annaharding chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
So much mysterious and intrigue going on! Hopefully Caius won't make life (too) difficult for Emmett and Rose.
Thanx for the update.
karmenmasen chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Wow! Shit meet fan. Its finally going down. I cant believe that it is almost over. Waiting patiently for the next chapter.
Lacrimosa Moon chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Oh, wow! I love this. I can't believe it's almost over. I love the way you keep the reader in suspense.
crematlv19 chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
is sadddd
beachlovers chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Getting close!
Vamp Doll chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Oh I've missed this story! I am loving it! I hate that you're going to finish it soon. Please try to make the last few chapters long. This is probably my most favorite fanfiction I've ever read, hell, it is. Thanks for sharing it and making it so awesome! I wish you luck with everything going on in your life, and I'll give you one final thanks when you post the last chapter. I hope you're having a happy new year and had a great christmas or whatever you celebrate. Thanks again!