Reviews for Behind the Velvet Rope
mibow chapter 12 . 8/13
No epi? :(
jenejes chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
Im so happy these two worked it out. Brother?! I NEVER imagined that - so perfect. Im going to miss your fic, but im excited about youe books too. Good luck in the "real" author world. Love you!
Lacrimosa Moon chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Whoa! Awesome ending! So sad to see the end.
beachlovers chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
Em's the hero!
Cina's chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
Great twist.
Vamp Doll chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
Oh wow I wish you could and would continue this, but I know you cant. I can't wait for the epilogue. This has been a great experience, and you will be my first fanfic that I've followed all the way through. It was great, and I think it could be turned into a real book with different characters. It's been a wonderful ride, and I wish you the best of luck in your future. Thanks so much for sharing this with us all!
Likeisaid chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
great update
jkkhreedy chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
Go Emmett! Glad to see Emmett taking some initiative. Can't wait to see what happens next.
wickedfastreader chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
I love this story! Thanks for continuing it!
BellaBesos chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
Great chapter. I love this story. It's great to have more well-written Rose and Emmett stories.

Can't wait for the next update :)
annaharding chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
So much mysterious and intrigue going on! Hopefully Caius won't make life (too) difficult for Emmett and Rose.
Thanx for the update.
karmenmasen chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Wow! Shit meet fan. Its finally going down. I cant believe that it is almost over. Waiting patiently for the next chapter.
Lacrimosa Moon chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Oh, wow! I love this. I can't believe it's almost over. I love the way you keep the reader in suspense.
crematlv19 chapter 11 . 1/7/2013