Reviews for Greek: Senior Year
CarolineSC chapter 20 . 8/23/2012
Great conclusion to this epic story. So sad it is now over. Bravo!
angelscatie chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
Great ending.
CarolineSC chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
Fun chapter! Hope RL is going well...I will FBook message you soon!
hotkillerz chapter 19 . 7/22/2012
as i said in the twitter dont mess with ash or rusty breaking up and ill fine, but my expectations, Rsuty better had damn proposed to ash, cappie, finds out hers going to be a dad, and even in the same boat as rusty and we find out how everyone is doing
angelscatie chapter 19 . 7/22/2012
Great chapter. I like how everyone is getting along and differences are being mended. Keep up the good work.
John white chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
hey great story i live it.I think your a great writer i was wondering if you could adopt this story finish it and post it

Disclaimer I do not own anything

Set in season 2.5 Rusty and Ashleigh

Summary-Rusty and Ashleigh have become great friends and hang out togeather all the time Ashleigh starts having romantic feelings towards Rusty and does not know what to not want to tell casey and Rebecca and is confused.

A Crazy Thing Called Love

Chapter 1

Rusty's pov:Life has being pretty quiet lately.I am now a brother of Kappa Tau.I stayed on campus for the summer with Cappie because with casey gone to washington dc for a summer job I didnt want to go home alone for the summer and I'd have more fun staying at CRU with first few Days were boring then out of the blue I saw my sister's best friend Ashleigh in got talking as it turns out she was staying on campus for the summer as well but she was the only ZBZ that was so she was all started hanging out after that day and from that day on we saw each other everyday of the have become Great friends we can tell each other anything is the best thing to come out of that faithful days when cappie was not around I would just go over to the ZBZ house and hang with Ash all day and just watch movies and drink and eat then I'd would end up asleep in her room and we would wake up at noon the next day and do the exact same thing it was great that we got along so well and she was easy to talk friendship with Ash has made take a walk on the wildside like the other night she dargged me to gentlemen's choice the gay one we had so much fun It didnt even make me feel uncomfortable we were out on the dance floor all night it was were at the end of summer and with people coming back and classes starting I begin to wonder will my friendship with Ashleigh survive?.

I started walking towards the ZBZ house.I was going to collect Ashleigh so we can go to the KT end of summer party at the house When I ran into Calvin . Hey Calvin how was your summer. It was good it was relaxing to get home how was staying on campus he I replied me and Ashleigh hung out a lot I was just going to pick her up so we can go to KT end of summer party at the house if you want to join sure I'll come he said as we continued to the ZBZ I got their I could Could see Casey Pulling up in her Car just then Ashleigh Came running out of the house Shouting CALVIN when did you get back while running up and hugging moring calvin let's go guys Ashleigh ordered heading in the direction of the Kappa Tau Calvin You want to come to a gay bar that me and Ashleigh went to during the summer we had so much fun were going back this you should totally come squeals Ashleigh It was such a good sure it sounds like fun calvin said laughing you guys really hung out a lot this summer didnt you's Ye we both replied in were all in good spirits by the time we reached the KT party was in full swing their was a water slide and good music Ashleigh went off to get us drinks and me and Calvin got talking to spitter i see your got your room all fixed up And sound proofed so you can work just in time for classes good work spiiter at least you wont fall it took at lot of wok but it is worth it if I can have the duel lifestyle I said just as Ashleigh returned with the you go Russ Ashleigh said handing him the whiskey and coke drink up I replied taking a large gulp of mine.
angelscatie chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
Great chapter. I just figured I would check out the Greek section and saw this update. Keep up the good work.
chelseabsb93 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
loving this so far...and I'm sensing another KT/ZBZ romance with Dump Truck and Hannah
Luvable101 chapter 18 . 3/14/2012
Great story so far. I hope you update soon.
CarolineSC chapter 18 . 3/5/2012
Great chapter! So glad the wedding finally happened...still hoping for a Greek TV-Movie featuring the wedding lol...maybe it's just me though lol!

Nicely done as always!
CarolineSC chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
Another great chapter! I love that Rusty is struggling and that "Spidey's" talk is the same one that Rusty gave to his sister/Cappie.

I love that Calvin is the voice of reason, and that would so true - rough time in high school to having it all in college - would be very hard to leave that for sure.

Can't wait for the wedding and graduation, I will be so sad when this story ends!
Lilylulu chapter 17 . 1/1/2012
I could totally see Rebecca being in charge of the strippers lol and I loved her response to Casey "but then I would be lying..." Definitely something she would say in that instance. Looking forward to the wedding chapter and how you decide to write it.
hotkillerz chapter 17 . 12/31/2011
rgggg i was about to kill u half way into the story, so ur going have rusy mary ash, i for see him doing it durning cappies wedding
duckyduckersoniii chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I read Greek: The Following Semester and loved it so it was a given to read this one, and...it was even better! keep on writing!
Lilylulu chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
I like how you brought the whole Frannie getting cheated on and how it related to Casey and Evan freshman year. I thought they were going to have her have that realization when Evan cheated on her during their relationship but it never really happened that way. I also love love love this quote you wrote of Calvin's: "In the end, the only thing set in stone is your gravestone, and everything that happens between those two dates on it you can't always plan" It just sounds so to the point and something I could definitely see him saying!