Reviews for Jane and The Dragon
As i was reading this, I was humming this to the tune of the series "Jane and The Dragon" I'm trying stories that have stories that are JanexDragon, so far I've found only one "To Be Or To Not Be A Dragon" The way that author describes dragon as a human (he spoke in a rich deep voice, caramel skin, brown)
On a totally unrelated note: have you read "Pepper's Spice of Luv" (a plot so twisted a pretzel looked at it and thought it was wrong)
Amelle Kyre chapter 1 . 1/7
I loved it!
I always have such trouble getting things to rhyme.
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Nice flow.

Even better way to get out of homework.
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
LOL, you wrote this in order to not do homework. I loved it! I'm so lucky to have such a awesome poetic, betareading for me.

I didn't read any of the Jane and the Dragon books either, but I have seen almost all the episodes of the show.
MapleTreeway chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Haha what I'd give to write a ballad like that:)

MATH STINKS in my opinion:].

Anyway that was good. It would b 2nd in my list (#1 is the ballad Eragon sang for the elves in the 2nd book of the Eragon series about fighting Durza):).
Mynameiseverchanging chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Nicely done, I like the numerous little poems that lead up to the ending. Like a form of art I know about (can't quite name it but its a bunch of scenes that connect to the same thing) anyway, nice idea, good writing