Reviews for An Alliance of Convenience
FireRebel chapter 1 . 3/7
Oh my gosh that is so sweet so perfect for that delicate time too. I love this pairing and I like it that you didn't need to turn it into smut you kept it sweet and I appreciate that. Some sweet fluff is good.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
That's so sweet. I really enjoyed reading it. Just warms my heart
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
That was just...freaking amazing! So kind and so much love and compassion in one little excerpt. And you didn't need them to do anything but talk and sorta touch. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Great story :)
tinymick chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I really like this story. The problem with some Joniss stories is how OOC they're portrayed. Not that I mind it in some contexts, but others do bother me. On this instance, I think you played really well with their characters and made justice to the weird relationship they have.
This is definitely one of the best Joniss stories around, congratulations.
sinuk chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is one of my favorite stories of them. I never get enough of this. Your interpretation of their relationship and Katniss's thoughts is spot-on. Great job. :)
HarukaIs chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
great, i love Katniss/Johanna pairing. Please write more with this pair
SergeantPixie chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I love this) it was was so Katniss and Johanna, great job)
Shineoncindi chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
OMG YES. LOVE IT.
crazy-dreamer13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Great, sweet story. Johanna's character was one of my favorites, even though she didn't appear much. Anyways, I really liked how you showed her softer side and at the same time sticked to her original personality.
berylbutterfly chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Sad but sweet. Fabulous writing, as always.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Pudding. Oh my Carlan, that was cute.
GardenBeauty chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That was a nice little piece I really liked it, It would be really interesting if you wanted to continue it! :)
A Lonely Planet chapter 1 . 6/24/2011