Reviews for Parenting For Dummies
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
That was so amazing! I loved this story, it was touching, romantic, hilarious...it had it all and it was about Densi! :D x thank you for writing it x
Aubrey chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
I have read hundreds of fanfiction and this one is BY FAR the best!
RhondaLara chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Really enjoying your story and the baby theme! #Densi! Got to keep reading!
Maddison chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
Loved this story! So damn amusing to read, think my family thought I was nuts tho just bursting out in random laughter:)
candy chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
wow you are realy good. I dont know how many times i ued reaing that. I REALLY enjoyed it and trust me i can be very harsh and it tskes a lot to please. I just wanted to commend you i look forward to reading more from you
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
literally my favorite fanfic
Guestt chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Just came back and re-read this (don't know how many times this is now), and it's still just an amazing story. You really did a fantastic job with all aspects - their voices, their personalities, their behavior, and the storyline itself. And I loved Densi's teasing Callen at the end - too funny. This is one of the best NCIS LA stories I've read - kudos.

If there's one minor nit to pick (I think you used Annie's name in place of Kensi's once, having Annie hold the baby), it's that Deeks didn't use an alias for Kensi, even though he kept his. It's one thing for the owner to know Deeks was LAPD, but to just give out her name and position seemed more than a bit imprudent. Maybe you want to go back and change that?
sunshineforever13 chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
Please continue!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
that's suggestive
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
I typically avoid and dislike the fics that have Densi with a baby, but this one is too adorable. The attraction between them in written in a realistic and well-paced manner. Quite a nice job indeed!
Avid Reader chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Just read this from beginning to end in 2 days (had to stop last night and get some sleep). It really was a fantastic story. You write the characters very well, both in behavior and voice, and the story itself was a good one, with a solid plot and natural progression. I was pretty surprised at Kensi being so open with Callen on the phone, but the image of her mischievous look when she did it made me laugh. And I'm with Deeks that the image of Kensi feeding the baby nude in the moonlight is a breathtaking one.

Thanks for sharing this with us!
sportygirl180 chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Amazing Story!
Rachel chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
I just loved your story. In one word it was...AWESOME! I read all the 7 chapters in one go.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
One of the best Densi fics I have ever read and I have read a shit load. This was amazing
MissWikipedia chapter 7 . 7/21/2013