Reviews for Masses to Masses 3
joecola00 chapter 43 . 6/26
I swear that person worth the gun to his head is gonna be shepard.
joecola00 chapter 33 . 6/26
Calling it - serial killer's Morinth...
JESUS CHRIST!
Laet more than knows about the drell being Gay...
Was killing Williams a paragon or renegade interrupt?
Jarhead9000 chapter 17 . 1/22
USE MORE GUN IAN!
Jarhead9000 chapter 5 . 1/22
Cos joker stole the ice cream
SomeDudeThatReads chapter 66 . 10/25/2017
I loved reading this, and hope the next one is just as good.

Some people, as noticed by a previous comment on this chapter, aren't fans of stuff that isn't based on events in the game that you play. I loved it, and am happy that you want as in depth as you did with this.
SomeDudeThatReads chapter 56 . 10/25/2017
It is going to take a lot to make any relationship after Melanis, it may have been a rocky relationship throughout but god does it seen unquestionable right now. I'm assuming dies with the others, unless they got sent away.
SomeDudeThatReads chapter 33 . 10/24/2017
Also kind of hoping something happens between Melanis and Ian.
SomeDudeThatReads chapter 32 . 10/24/2017
Gotta say by the way that I was hoping at least one or two "extra" members of the squad would survive, which based on these scenes before the flashback it didn't happen. I was assuming something would still go wrong either Sidonis still betrays them, or they get bad intel on a mission or something. Then some of them would escape.
SomeDudeThatReads chapter 11 . 10/23/2017
I honestly expected you to go for something dragon-related considering that the armor has the mark one on it as it's big aesthetic draw. Like Blood Dragon, or a name of a famous fantasy one like Smaug or something. Deadpool works though.
SomeDudeThatReads chapter 3 . 10/23/2017
Now I'm actually really curious what Ian's code-name is going to be. Unless if him being with Archangel is just a happy accident, and he's not mentioned in the dossier. I assume that he is good enough to aleast be mentioned in it, even if it's not exactly at the same level as Garrus.
Guest chapter 65 . 2/21/2017
It's kai fucking Lang!
Revliledpembroke chapter 66 . 1/15/2017
Masses to Masses 102,397 words
Masses to Masses 2 241,183 words
Masses to Masses 3 396,438 words
Masses to Masses 4 497,000 words (predicted)
Masses to Masses 5 598,000 words (predicted)
Masses to Masses 6 699,999 words (predicted)

Now, I know growth is natural over time, but I'm starting to feel like you've got he writer's version of human growth hormone. The first story was nice and short and was an excellent prologue to Mass Effect 1. Mass Effect 1 was fine, though I'm still surprised that you didn't have them go on the "Stop the Geth Invasion" missions and get Tali the Geth data for her Pilgrimage and that you didn't cover the other places the rachni managed to reach (given how made Wrex was about letting them live, it could have been a decent place for him to let off some steam) thanks to Cerberus.

Then we get two more years of filler material, what happens between the important events of ME1 and ME 2, only it's longer than the previous 2 novels combined.

It didn't hold me. It didn't entice me. I just sat there as your story got further and further from events I cared about. I got tired of it right about when that Salarian died.

I liked your banter and friendly teasing in the first two, but in this one, it went right out of the window. Sure, a new guy gets no respect, but how many other people in Garrus's gang fought a SpecTRe, fought Rachni, Geth, plant and cyberzombies, necromorphs, and ancient death machines that wipe out all life every 50,000 years? I think the answer is none, other than Garrus, and yet the immediate badass credentials all these things should provide mean nothing as he's treated worse than some FNG who never held a weapon before!
2,406 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »