Reviews for Mending
judyann chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
I hope you don't mind me reviewing both at the same time. Great story! Loved it! Aww this is what I miss and want big brother all protective over little brother! Hope for some of that Season 7!
Meggin Lane chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
This was great.

I loved how you were able to give us insight to Sam's feelings by having Bobby there as his sounding board. Isn't Bobby a wonderful creation?

I think the show under utilizes him. Because he is great to act as both sounding board to the boys and practical therapist when ever either of them gets on a self loathing bender ( usally when one of them gets hurt) and then he uses that tough love of his to point out the obvious to his much beloved 'idjits' they are are too hard on themselves and (what ever it was that happened) wasn't necessarily all their fault.

And you were able to use his comments expertly in just those two capacities! Good ol' Bobby.
caraley chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
You describe this inner feelings of the brothers really realistic.

Dean thinks that everything is his fault and Sam is too trusting in other people. That's soo true. And it's not Sam's fault. That's the circumstances.

I like your story. Please keep writing and save Dean. :))
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
aww! sammy! dean is going to be okay! he WILL ! *hugs sammy* plz update!
jo1966 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Hi loving the story. Dean doing what he does best looking after Sammy and kicking ass. Hope nothing else happens to him!
clair beaubien chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
I love this story. I love the brothers looking out for each other. I love that Bobby is there for Sam.

The line that really caught me in this chapter was the poor nurse being badgered by Sam for news of Dean, "I just had this conversation with your brother..." If the boys ever had to carry medic-alert bracelets, I hope they have that engraved on there too "brother will be a piranha for information on this patient."

Can't wait for the next chapter!

CB
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
What a wonderful story.

I like how you reminded us that roboSam didn't mind who he killed and there are probably people who want revenge on Sam.

I loved the moment Dean and Bobby broke in the door to rescue Sam. We already had a hurt Sam and you added more by having Dean get stabbed.

Wonderful moment when Eugene realized he should have listened to the gossip about the Winchesters, 'you hurt Sam, you better be prepared to kill Dean, because otherwise he would kill you without so much as a second glance.'

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Powerful beginning. You started off so strong, I can't wait to see what else you dish out for this story!

Poor Sam. Kid can't catch a break. Unfortunately for him, however, that's the kind of thing I love to read best! ;)

I'm interested to see what Sam does to make it up to the hunter and if the guy can ever forgive him. Also, perfect timing with the siezure! Gives Sam a more sympathetic angle.

"I don't care if it was a skinwalker that looked like you. No one is hurting my brother." LOVED hearing this come from Dean. Big brother is just the kick in the pants Sam needs.

Update soon! I'd love to read more. :)
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Ooooh! I LOVE this! Is there gonna be more? I'm hooked on ALL of your stories! Haha I always look forward to more of your writing in my inbox. I love Dean like this. Guh, he's just such an awesome, fiercely protective big brother. I'd love to read more of this story! Thanks so much for writing and sharing! *hugs*
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Plz update! great fic! :D poor sammy!
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Thanks! I love this story! My favorite line: "you hurt Sam, you better be prepared to kill Dean" Ain't that the truth!

It's not marked complete. Dare I hope for more? (LOTS more?)

CB