Reviews for Do Me More
Anon chapter 1 . 3/29
And then Alfred woke up
the end.
Oh my god... That was so hot. More! Maybe do a Canada POV? Please!
Lara chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This story is so damn hot! I would love another one that either continues this one or a sequel.
No one chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Can you do a morning after chapter?
rawr chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Do a chapter with Canda as the narrative
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
On mon dieu! I have never read anything sexier ever! Excuse me while I go faint! flipper belle et sexy bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
hmmmm Mattie I think Francis given u something
Alfie maybe u mmmm idk let mattie fuck u
Nattydoodle chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Ho. Ly. Shit. That. Was fucking hott. Pleeassseeee make more! I need some more slutty!Canada. He is sooooo hott. And America seemed to enjoy it too. I think he deserves it. But maybe try some Spamano or some UsUk. Oh! Do some FrUk too! Thank you for reading this :3
Francislovesyaoi chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
So hooooot
BondevikChick chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Ahahahahaha! *Laughs*
That was awesome!
It actually seemed very...America-ish. Well done
MSLKJWEHJIDjk chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Excuse me while I wipe up my nosebleed that was...can't even find words *slow clap*
larissita chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I feel like such a huge pervert putting this on my fav but oh well, titally worth it!
ValeLovesHikaHaruAndNaLu chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
*Nosebleed* No, really i SWEAR i'm having a nosebleed right now. I sneezed and now i have a tissue in my hands. (I really thought having a nosebleed while reading yaoi wasn't possible) Anyway, i loved Mattie! He was just so...i don't know...sexy... I bet Alfred had a great time...
littleangel123 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
That...Was the best lemon I have ever seen...0/p/0
Meh chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I don't support this pairing (at all), but the writing and descriptions were so good that I really can't complain. There were quite a few tense and spelling mistakes, but other than that, well done! XD
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »