Reviews for Do Me More
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/5
On mon dieu! I have never read anything sexier ever! Excuse me while I go faint! flipper belle et sexy bravo!
hmmmm Mattie I think Francis given u something
Alfie maybe u mmmm idk let mattie fuck u
Nattydoodle chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Ho. Ly. Shit. That. Was fucking hott. Pleeassseeee make more! I need some more slutty!Canada. He is sooooo hott. And America seemed to enjoy it too. I think he deserves it. But maybe try some Spamano or some UsUk. Oh! Do some FrUk too! Thank you for reading this :3
Francislovesyaoi chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
So hooooot
BondevikChick chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Ahahahahaha! *Laughs*
That was awesome!
It actually seemed very...America-ish. Well done
MSLKJWEHJIDjk chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Excuse me while I wipe up my nosebleed that was...can't even find words *slow clap*
larissita chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I feel like such a huge pervert putting this on my fav but oh well, titally worth it!
ValeLovesHikaHaruAndNaLu chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
*Nosebleed* No, really i SWEAR i'm having a nosebleed right now. I sneezed and now i have a tissue in my hands. (I really thought having a nosebleed while reading yaoi wasn't possible) Anyway, i loved Mattie! He was just so...i don't know...sexy... I bet Alfred had a great time...
littleangel123 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
That...Was the best lemon I have ever seen...0/p/0
Meh chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I don't support this pairing (at all), but the writing and descriptions were so good that I really can't complain. There were quite a few tense and spelling mistakes, but other than that, well done! XD
imhereXD chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Nice! Can u put where mattie gets pregnant mistiriously?! Plz!
ArEnIaSxxRuLeR chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
*still trembling from shock*

- 5 minutes later -

Ok, I really like the story. But, when you said that Matthew was slutty, it was an understatement. XD Overall, all I have to say is continue to do what you do. Keep it up!
iNSaNity chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
There are no words to describe these things that I am feeling. -claps- Bravo. asdfghjkl -le fangirls quietly in her bedroom at 3:25AM-
The Reader chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Hi there. I'm going to be blunt, largely because it's the middle of the night and partly because I've been creeping on this story for a while now.

I love this story. I really, really do. It's fun and smutty and doesn't take itself to seriously.

However, a major turn off (at least for me, and I can't be the only one out there) is that the English is horrific. At some points had to re-read a line upwards of three times to understand what you meant. Also, while your vocabulary is beautifully broad and it shows, some of your word choices detract from the overall flow of your story, which really is a shame. This really is a wonderfully thought out and steamy lemon, but it does have its flaws and they are glaring.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
-giggles hysterically as she stops a nose bleed and wipes drool away- Damn that was really hot.. Make me all tingley why don't you? Welph...I have to find my girlfriend now. I'm pretty sure she'll thank you.

Wonderful story, from the both of us.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »