Reviews for Naruto: Potential Realised
UzumakiKazuma chapter 27 . 19h
Update update update update update update update update update! I'm going to insane bruh! You write the most the most epic fighting of all time.

Also it's been bugging me for a long ass time, is Rei the same Rei from Eva series?
Arsenal chapter 2 . 7/28
Disappointing. I was looking forward to seeing how Naruto trains himself for the better and I didn't get it. Instead I get this second-rate attempt at story development.
Xavier chapter 27 . 7/27
ain't no updates no more?
NatalyaShae chapter 27 . 7/23
very good
bugaboo13 chapter 1 . 7/20
say something about this story. even now it's gaining more followers and favourites with fans craving more
blackcharizard762 chapter 21 . 7/17
There was no badass villian in the first naruto movie
UpZ chapter 17 . 7/16
Halfway through the chapter and i just want to stop and say I LOOOVE how you did the reveal scene. Specifically how Jiraiya reacted to Naruto's little hissy-fit. I don't think I've read a single story that has Naruto react negatively to that where everyone doesn't immediately lose all their spine and act like idiots in front of him poking holes in their logic.

It's always Naruto cursing everyone out and everyone saying "Yes you're right Naruto-sama, I should have given up my intelligence gathering which is a vital role for a ninja village and been a father for you. Needs of the one out-weigh the needs of the many right?"

It's shitty Naruto had to deal with so much on his own but like Jiraiya said, hindsight is 20 20 and these are ninja with collective centuries of experience over him, they did what they did for a reason and though it might not be the best reasoning but it kept him alive and the village safe so it wasn't necessarily wrong.
bugaboo13 chapter 27 . 7/15
such an amazing story to read with such intracate lore. honestly I'm in the same boat as you with being disappointed with the Canon ending and explanations of things.i hope you update soon
ET is a ninja chapter 1 . 7/7
Tsunade is such a bitch
Bosspatywafless chapter 27 . 7/2
What kind of devilish cliffhanger is this
gabelou1991 chapter 2 . 6/30
J'aime bien mais il y a un truc que je trouve naïf est lhokage car il fit le secret du kage bushin mais il ne le prend pas pour lui même
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 6/30
J'aime bien et je suis d'accord avec ta logique après devenir fort oui il sera très fort pas tout de suite mais quand il commencera à évoluer alors là il deviendra beaucoup beaucoup plus fort et avec l'aide du kage bushin cela sera pas cohérent qu'il stagne alors qu'il connait le secret .
Yitzi chapter 27 . 6/25
Dude, your story did not make it to the first page of Naruto fics (sorted by favorites) for you to go radio silent on us. Give the people who helped put your story there the respect they deserve. Make an update, a rewrite, or tell us it's abandoned and put it up for adoption already. Simply disappearing without even a two sentence explanation is insulting.
DarkShichidaime chapter 27 . 6/12
You may not think it but your Fic is still here and people are still reading it. And i know your active cuz you have Favorited stories posted in 2017-ish and updated recently. So get off ye ass and post or say something!
Markus-Antonius chapter 27 . 6/8
This was really fun to read! You did a great job building an original world in the sandbox that is Naruto lol
3,778 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »