Reviews for Naruto: Potential Realised
DarkShichidaime chapter 27 . 6/12
You may not think it but your Fic is still here and people are still reading it. And i know your active cuz you have Favorited stories posted in 2017-ish and updated recently. So get off ye ass and post or say something!
Markus-Antonius chapter 27 . 6/8
This was really fun to read! You did a great job building an original world in the sandbox that is Naruto lol
gohan9450 chapter 27 . 6/7
I need more of this in my life. You took Kishimoto's world and made it more real. Your characters all grow organically and in a believible fashion. And the whole Sartuobi clan training is just so much yes. Please update asap. Idk if can continue living with sub-par fanfictions when therr are gems like this still out there. I skipped work 2 days in a row to read your story!
devilavalanche chapter 27 . 5/25
Please, for the love of my ancestors... UPDATE THIS
i.am.kaustic chapter 27 . 5/17
This is by far one of the most well written pieces I've read. It seems like you've taken a break, but I wish you'd finish this story. Thank you for your hardwork.
Guest millie chapter 27 . 5/11
Please update your story I can't wait to see what you will write next
superboy72 chapter 1 . 5/6
amazing but when you gonna update dude, been waiting for years now
Of course Jiraiya got captured, and OF COURSE Naruto is going to rush off to save him. It's literally the most boring and predictable thing you could do, and like about a million other fics, that's just what you did.
Unknown chapter 8 . 4/3
Loved it
One Thousand Rains chapter 27 . 3/30
This has got to be one of the best, if not THE best, Naruto stories I have EVER read. And I have been reading fanfiction for a decade. I can only say I'm incredibly saddened that you haven't updated this for three years now. You really should get around to continuing this, and I really hope you do so.
Elypsus chapter 27 . 3/28
It's been about two and a half years, but I would greatly appreciate it if this was updated.
Motosierra chapter 27 . 3/27
Please, by god, PLEASE update this story it's too damn good even now just having found it 3 years after the last update. You have such a great story going, all the plot twists and foreshadowing make it feel as if this is how the story was supposed to go you just mad what could possibly be one of my favorite stories on this site and I've been reading fanfic here for like 10 years!
Bosspatywafless chapter 9 . 3/19
PURE EVIL EEEEEVIIIIIIIILL
Sneaky Snuky Snake chapter 27 . 3/10
Pity's this is dead
MindForgedMan chapter 1 . 2/28
I'm interested in checking this fic out,even if it's abandoned. Could someone tell me the pairing first?
3,765 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »