Reviews for Naruto: Potential Realised
itioministralis chapter 7 . 10/11
I don't see any 'potential being realized' here. Naruto is the same mentally impaired young man as in the original, it's just a different version of the same story. A more boring one, at that. I fully admit that it's written really well, however. The dialogue is believable, the characters are lively. It's just the story itself is not what the description says.
NarutoKazahama06 chapter 1 . 9/12
Is this her? httpsimages. app. goo. gl/7VgLJaeS3uXbQSqj6
PiotrMc chapter 1 . 9/7
To agree with you on the promotion they kept shika team together and he got promoted
Baahubali321 chapter 27 . 8/30
Rlly love this story:) rlly wanna see more of rei and naruto fluff and when he finds the truth. Also was rei ordered to become naruto a gf to manipulate him or was it not planned. Also am excited for the consequences of naruto’s actions:) gotta admit tho, his attack on the village was weirdly wholesome and and I loved how badass he was. Tho I do wish he did kill the grass leader and saved jiraiya. Plz keep updating, ur super talented!
Azla Hashi chapter 4 . 8/26
Was Naruto this short-tempered? I felt like he was 2 different person. One moment he was calm, the next moment he was all angry
D-Trinx chapter 20 . 7/4
I dont get how gaara and sasuke have better stats than naruto yet both still lost to him
Elizabeth loines chapter 27 . 6/22
Please update
Ali3317 chapter 27 . 6/14
Wow amazing story! Really wish you didn’t abandon it tho
NarutoLegendsd chapter 11 . 6/3
Bro Teuchi being a sleeper agent from a destroyed village threw me for a loop.
Don’t Like it, i want to kill someone just by reading it.
In the story not irl :/
thyjohann1234 chapter 27 . 4/17
rip this story, i guess. it was fun while it lasted.
Username6166 chapter 17 . 4/10
Itachi's bounty for slaughtering his clan was only 12 million? Asuma has a bounty of 35 million just for being on of the Guardian Shinobi 12.
Username6166 chapter 4 . 4/10
Why does he need to be 21? Legit 99% of countries' legal drinking age is around 18, and in Naruto's universe you legally become an adult and are allowed to drink as soon as you become a genin.
Dumby95 chapter 2 . 4/6