Reviews for Naruto: Potential Realised
Uriel IL chapter 27 . 10/18
Espero el siguiente capitulo con ansias vamoos subelo lo mas pronto posible
SinCos chapter 27 . 9/22
I love this story and reread it often.
Please update when you can
Pimity chapter 4 . 9/16
what the fuck is this story
Tenjo chapter 6 . 8/29
Tsunade isn’t strong. Her power comes from finely tuned chakra exploding, which in no way makes her body physically stronger. Add on that she’s been nothing but a lazy drunkard for more than a decade, she wouldn’t be nearly as athletic OR skilled as she was... yeah, as you can tell I had this problem with canon as well. Naruto’s actions are also disgustingly similar to canon, completely disregarding the months of growth he’s had.

Oh, and I just wanna clarify that I find the whole Tsunade and Jiraiya thing sickening, not because either is better than the other but because I don’t think either would stoop so low. Tsunade, as much as I think she’s an arrogant cunt worthy of no respect, would not abuse Jiraiya’s feelings for her in THAT way nor would she sleep around when her depression is 50% due in part to her fiancé’s death. Similarly, Jiraiya wouldn’t abuse her depression to get meaningless sex with her no matter how much of a despicable pervert he is, both because it’s wrong and he’d think it’d be cooler for him to snag her properly.

The story was going well until this chapter and the past one blew it for me. Minor issues they may be, but they are the kind that seriously do not bode well for the rest of the story, for my personal enjoyment at least. Others will love it, I do not.
Tenjo chapter 6 . 8/29
I know it actually makes some sense, but the thought of Tsunade with Jiraiya is a bit sickening.
Tenjo chapter 5 . 8/29
Ugh... in canon the fact neither Kakashi nor Jiraiya let him in on the secret of shadow clones was excusable, as the concept was only actually added in Shippuden but Jiraiya actively forbidding him to use the clones to learn rasengan faster when clone training is already established is just stupid. It’s just a weak attempt to make it take a little longer. When you have to make characters do things so completely nonsensical just to adhere a little to canon, you’ve messed up.
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 8/9
Love it
Nightwing991 chapter 27 . 8/2
Just reread the whole thing for the fourth time and I just wanna say that I thoroughly enjoyed it and I hope that you are doing well even if you are done with fanfics
thegrison chapter 6 . 7/30
I can not keep reading. The story drags in a bunch of places. You promoted Naruto when he has few traits to be a chunin. Chunins need to think a lot for each mission not fight head on. Yes he fights great and wins but his team could be killed because he would not back off. Nice try but fails overall.
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 7/26
Bene bene1 Bravo Naruto!
DarkestLight234 chapter 17 . 7/3
Yeah, Bullshit. Naruto has more than a right to be pissed, and Jiraya does NOT have a right to pull that shit on him. Yes he was busy, could he have visited, undoubtedly. He was in the middle of investigating Orichimaru AND the Akatsuki whenever he first met Naruto, he had more than enough opportunities, so no Jiraya does not get to pull that shit on Naruto.
geoslim21 chapter 5 . 7/2
PAIN NOT PEIN! Pain is the official translation of the name while Pein was only used by fan translators before the official name was revealed.
To the guest below, shut your dumbass up. The point of this shit was how the fuck the smart Ass got promoted, but Naruto didn’t. Now why don’t you go back to the corner, and continue sucking cack like your limpdick father does, while your mother get gangfucked six ways to Sunday like the two cent crusty cunt she is, “bruh”?
Bruh, you really tried downplaying why Shikamaru got promoted, didn’t you?

He didn’t just give up against a superior opponent, he also uses good tactics like:

Instantly dropping smoke bombs the moment the match started to find cover.

Or purposely stalling for time so the sun could get higher and his shadow could have more range.

Or the parachute he made to extend his shadow further.

Or how he used the parachute as a distraction to mover her closer the hole from Naruto’s fight to capture her in his shadow.

Dude almost one against a superior opponent with nothing but big brain energy. Meanwhile Naruto tries to throw hands against a Hyuga and was getting stomped for 90% of the fight before plot kicked in and made Neji spout his tragic backstory instead of knocking Naruto out.

And why would Kakashi teaches Naruto the Chidori? You need a Sharingan to counteract the tunnel vision. He’d be giving Naruto a jutsu he basically couldn’t use.
Juan Esteban Reyes Bautista chapter 27 . 6/20
Amigo, tenes algo en el cerebro, ¿ verdad?.
analizamos, si alguien es 2 veces mas fuerte que tu, significa que necesitan 2 personas como tu, y si este también es 2 veces mas rápido, 4 o mas ya que los puede vencer fácilmente individualmente, súmele mas experiencia, por lo tanto si es mas fuerte en varios aspectos, pero piensas que esto es dragon ball.
3,859 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »