Reviews for Naruto: Potential Realised
Username6166 chapter 4 . 4/10
Why does he need to be 21? Legit 99% of countries' legal drinking age is around 18, and in Naruto's universe you legally become an adult and are allowed to drink as soon as you become a genin.
Dumby95 chapter 2 . 4/6
goud chapter
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 4/6
good chapterr
jameswilson07 chapter 27 . 4/4
really enjoyed this, hope you pick it back up one day
Shreyansh chapter 7 . 3/26
This was a preety damn good chapter pls continue to make chapters like this one and don't drop the fic
UzumakiStyle chapter 1 . 3/8
loved the story. wish you continued. I'm curious to find out what happens to Rei and Naruto. good work
FledditFliveflind chapter 1 . 3/1
Right, because it's so hard to believe Naruto about that. God, you're a stupid fucking retard, aren't you? No wonder you abandoned all this. Dumbass.
nielnica12 chapter 11 . 2/22
Naruto asking sasuke to copy his water technique is stupid... its not like naruto can’t make himself multiply. Kage bunshin ya fool.. its more effective than giving sasuke a technique.
Animebob chapter 1 . 2/13
So good. To bad it’s dropped. Hope author is doing okay.
I like the idea, but the execution is a bit rough. More attention should have been placed on the transition from brat to professional; more weight to giving up his previous existence, more thoughts to putting aside his orange outfit etc. etc. Maybe liken it to giving up pranks when he became genin.

It just feels like you're in a hurry to mold Naruto into someone completely different without putting in the legwork.

Regarding the "official" reports vs reality and Naruto having to defend himself, eh, I'm of two minds. I like the aspect of normie shinobi being dismissive of clan heirs and thinking there's nepotism at work, but at the same time I find it hard to believe that stuff would have gone down on official record. Well, maybe, but it's jarring in contrast to the professionalism. That said, team 7's reaction was a solid 10: was almost expecting bashing but you kept it under control, turning it into a rather wistful scene instead.
DanielleKyzer chapter 14 . 12/1/2020
I just wanted to say that I love this story so far! And I have loved every chapter and you keep me on my toes (probably because I'm oblivious so eveything comes as a surprise to me) but even when you say a chapter isn't your best I love it! And when I finish this story I plan on reading your others because I really like your writing style and pace.
Zeke chapter 27 . 11/27/2020
wish there was more to this story. really good.
Aegis120 chapter 14 . 11/3/2020
Rei is one of Danzo's? Dang, I did not see that coming. A shame that the relationship probably wont last.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/31/2020
Cuando vas a continuación
Uriel IL chapter 27 . 10/18/2020
Espero el siguiente capitulo con ansias vamoos subelo lo mas pronto posible
3,888 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »