Reviews for Naruto: Potential Realised
Dude chapter 12 . 6/13/2020
Your numerical shinobi ranging system is garbage, it's a complete joke. With there only being 10 categories with a max score of 5 for each, the absolute best shinobi is 100. Obviously Itachi is very strong, but he's by no means the best there ever was, so he's definitely below that number... Say 90. And you expect me to believe that Sasuke as he is in this chapter, at 29 score, that three or four Sasuke's could match or best Itachi? Yugito? Kakashi? Killer Bee?

Your ranking system is absolute garbage, you put zero thought into it.
Gennylove13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2020
I love the fact that u promoted naruto to chunin ? I dont know if that is how you spell it but yea
Guest chapter 15 . 4/27/2020
You failed!
Go suck on dick and die!
T
NathanielTheCat chapter 8 . 4/11/2020
I genuinely hate the Orochimaru batch, because the villains just don't fucking die. Like, they should be dead, why do they have such strong plot armor. Like, he got atomized, he can't come back from that, and then he does anyway. It makes stories so uninteresting, bc his are they gonna die later? Get atomized squared?
NathanielTheCat chapter 7 . 4/11/2020
I promise you if Kabuto is alive he has the greatest plot armor to ever exist.
Cara chapter 9 . 3/29/2020
Your story is kinda really pushy about equal rights between men and women which I think is sad it reduces the immersion of the story
Nik1627 chapter 27 . 3/28/2020
Please continue this story. I know it has been years but it is really good.
Quoba chapter 15 . 3/27/2020
I love your fic but tbh I don't really like Rei (or the other OC in Naruto's team). Really hope they aren't going to stay that long
Quoba chapter 4 . 3/25/2020
Why does Naruto needs to be 21 to drink? I'm practically sure that the only country stupid enough to do it is rge USA
Brother Of Void chapter 4 . 2/25/2020
water does not Put out oil fires sir
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 1 . 1/29/2020
Yeah, Naruto, don't show them proof that you did literally all of that. I mean, it's not like he can summon the toads or anything. Holy shit. This is fucking trash. How can so many people praise you for this garbage?
Amoone1 chapter 27 . 1/12/2020
Shame it’s been deserted. Another one bites the dust.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2019
this is one shit fic don't read
AnthonyR89 chapter 27 . 11/30/2019
Tsunade should have executed Danzo on the spot.
AnthonyR89 chapter 23 . 11/30/2019
and why would they be concerned about Grass, anyway? by itself, Konoha would crush them. they didn't know about their alliances with the other minor villages, so the only real cause for concern would be if Iwa or Kumo got involved. neither Sand nor Mist are in any position to be fighting a war if they don't have to.
3,888 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »